Baked fresh, daily. This banana chocolate chip bread is a delicious treat that can be served for breakfast, a mid-day snack, or as a dessert. Pro-tip: smear a scoop of vanilla ice cream in-between two slices and enjoy a quick & easy ice cream sandwich!
Friend of a Farmer was founded near New York City’s Gramercy Park in 1986, back when the “farm to table” concept was essentially unheard-of. All these years later, it remains family-owned and operated, and they’re still sourcing fresh, seasonal ingredients from local farms and purveyors and turning them into supremely comforting dishes like chicken pot pie, shepherd’s pie, burgers, roast chicken, and jaw-droppingly delicious brunch fare.
Each package serves 14 people and includes 2 loaves of Chocolate Banana Bread
- Each Banana Bread Loaf yields 7 slices and measures 7″ × 3″
Eggs, Blended Oil, Bananas, Sour Cream, Sugar, Flour, Baking Soda, Chocolate Chips.
Instructions / Storage
- Banana Bread ships fresh
- Upon arrival, place banana bread in a cool dry place, freezing is not recommended
- Banana bread may be kept at room temp for up to 1 week
- Slice and enjoy!
- Friend of a Farmer ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.