Pâté de Campagne for 4-6
This Lyonnaise-inspired country pâté is made with responsibly raised pork and produced with expert technique and care. It’s served with the traditional accompaniments of cornichons and mustard.
When Frenchette first opened in New York City’s Tribeca neighborhood in 2018, it struck like a bolt of lightning. The chefs behind it are the culinary dream team of Lee Hanson and Riad Nasr, who helped put Balthazar and Minetta Tavern on the map, and their menu of masterfully prepared modern and traditional French bistro fare is unlike any other in NYC. Frenchette remains one of the city’s hottest restaurants and toughest reservations, and it’s received heaps of praise from the New York Times, New York Magazine, and just about every other reviewer who’s dined there. Frenchette was crowned 2019’s Best New Restaurant in America by the James Beard Foundation.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes
- Pâté de Campagne (1.5 lbs.)
- 8-10 Cornichon Pickles (6 oz. Total)
- Mustard (4 oz.)
- Pâté de Campagne measures 6″ × 3″ × 4″
Pork, Pork Fat, Pistachios, Pickles, Mustard
Instructions / Storage
- Pâté Campagne ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve
- May be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- Remove from the refrigerator one hour prior to serving.
- Open bag and allow to come to room temperature.
- Remove the pickles from the container and serve alongside the pate.
- Slice and finish with fresh cracked black pepper and sea salt.
- Frenchette ships Wednesday and Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.