Duck Frites For 2
Experience Frenchette’s signature Duck Frites in the comfort of your own home! In your order, you will receive two partially-cooked Heritage-raised Rohan duck breasts seasoned with Frenchette’s secret duck spice, one pound of their famous crispy fries, and ready-to-heat Béarnaise sauce.
When Frenchette first opened in New York City’s Tribeca neighborhood in 2018, it struck like a bolt of lightning. The chefs behind it are the culinary dream team of Lee Hanson and Riad Nasr, who helped put Balthazar and Minetta Tavern on the map, and their menu of masterfully prepared modern and traditional French bistro fare is unlike any other in NYC. Frenchette remains one of the city’s hottest restaurants and toughest reservations, and it’s received heaps of praise from the New York Times, New York Magazine, and just about every other reviewer who’s dined there. Frenchette was crowned 2019’s Best New Restaurant in America by the James Beard Foundation.
This package serves 2 people and includes
- 2 Par-cooked Rohan Duck Breasts (each 9 oz.)
- French Fries (1 lb.)
- Bearnaise Sauce (8 oz.)
Duck – (Common Allergins In Spice Mix: Cinnamon, Soy, Black Pepper, Coriander)
French Fries – Potatoes, Peanut Oil
Bearnaise Sauce – Egg, Clarified Butter, Tarragon
Instructions / Storage
- Duck Frites ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, immediately put french fries in the freezer until ready to cook.
- Duck and bearnaise sauce can stay in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
- Preheat conventional oven to 450º (400º for convection oven)
- Take the duck breast out of refridgerator, let the breasts temper for 15-20 minutes.
- Place the duck breast skin side down with a splash of neutral oil (canola, peanut, grapeseed) in a oven-safe pan
- Place the pan in the oven for 10-14 minutes (10 minutes for medium-rare, 14 for well).
- Let duck rest for 3-5 minutes before slicing into 4 pieces at an angle.
- Portion out bearnaise sauce in a microwave-safe container with a lid slightly ajar
- Microwave 20 seconds. Rotate, stir and heat for an additional 20 seconds.
- Remove the fries from the freezer, separate and place on a tray in the middle of your oven.
- Cook at 450 F for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove and season with salt.
- Heat a large flat bottomed pot with neutral oil (canola, peanut or grapeseed) to 350 F.
- Remove fries from freezer, separate and fry for 5 to 8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove and place on a plate with a paper towel to remove any excess oil. Season with salt.
- Frenchette ships Wednesday and Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.