French Broad Chocolates designed The Signature Collection to be an interesting yet approachable mélange of flavors, appreciated by adventurous and conservative palates alike. There’s a little bit of everything, from fruit to nuts, coffee to alcohol, salty to sweet. Enjoy in good health!
All of confections are handmade with Chocolate produced in their bean-to-bar factory in Asheville NC.
This package includes your choice between a 12 or 24 pc Signature Collection
- Each confection measures approximately 1"
- Arrives in a beautiful branded box, perfect for a gift
- Fresh Raspberry -a purée of local red raspberries in a fruit-forward dark chocolate
- Maple & Smoked Salt – farm-direct maple syrup, organic butter, and a blend of milk and dark chocolates, sprinkled with smoked salt
- Lavender Honey – local lavender & wildflower honey dark chocolate ganache, in a milk chocolate shell swirled with natural lavender color
- Hazelnut Crunch – milk chocolate, freshly ground hazelnut butter & caramelized hazelnut bits, covered with dark chocolate
- Salted Honey Caramel – local wildflower honey with grass-fed cream & butter, covered in dark chocolate and sea salt
- Coffee Caramel – a dark chocolate cup of coffee-infused, soft caramel, featuring locally-roasted Pennycup Coffee.
Fresh Raspberry – Ingredients: 65% Amazonas (cacao*, sugar*), Raspberry Puree (Raspberries, sugar*, lemon juice*), Heavy Cream*, Butter* (unsalted)
Maple & Smoked Salt – Ingredients: 65% Amazonas Chocolate (cacao*, sugar*), Milk Chocolate (sugar*, cacao, non-fat dry milk*, cacao butter*, clarified butter*), Heavy Cream*, Maple Syrup, Butter* (unsalted).
Lavender Honey – Ingredients: Heavy Cream*, Lavender, Butter, Invert Sugar*, Honey, Peru 65% Coated in Milk Couverture (sugar*, cacao, cacao butter*, non-fat dry milk*, browned butter*) & garnished with Lavender Salt (lavender buds*, Celtic Sea Salt*)
Hazelnut Chrunch Truffle – Ingredients: Milk Couverture (sugar*, cacao, cacao butter*, non-fat dry milk*, browned butter*), Hazelnuts, Sugar*, Butter* (unsalted). Coated in Dark Couverture (cacao, sugar*, cacao butter*) & striped with milk couverture (sugar*, cacao, cacao butter*, non-fat dry milk*, browned butter*).
Salted Honey Caramel – Ingredients: Sugar, Heavy Cream, Butter (unsalted), Honey, Water, Celtic Sea Salt Coated in Dark Couverture (cacao, sugar, cacao butter*) & garnished with a line of Celtic Sea Salt
Coffee Caramel – Ingredients: Heavy Cream*, Milk, Pennycup Peru Coffee, Invert Sugar, Peru 65% Coated in Milk Couverture (sugar*, cacao, cacao butter*, non-fat dry milk*, browned butter) & garnished with a Dark Couverture (cacao, sugar*, cacao butter*)
Allergens: Made in a facility that handles tree nuts, wheat, milk, eggs, peanuts, and soy
Instructions / Storage
Free of preservatives and stabilizers, French Broad chocolates are best enjoyed soon after receiving them. Store in a cool, dry environment (optimally 50-70°F and less than 60% humidity). If you must refrigerate them, we urge you to allow the chocolates to return to cool room temperature before eating; the difference in texture and flavor complexity is well worth the wait.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- French Broad Chocolates ship Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.