French Broad Chocolates designed The Signature Collection to be an interesting yet approachable mélange of flavors, appreciated by adventurous and conservative palates alike. There’s a little bit of everything, from fruit to nuts, coffee to alcohol, salty to sweet. Enjoy in good health!
All of confections are handmade with Chocolate produced in their bean-to-bar factory in Asheville NC.
This package includes your choice between a 12 or 24 pc Signature Collection
- Each confection measures approximately 1"
- Arrives in a beautiful branded box, perfect for a gift
- Fresh Raspberry -a purée of local red raspberries in a fruit-forward dark chocolate
- Maple & Smoked Salt – farm-direct maple syrup, organic butter, and a blend of milk and dark chocolates, sprinkled with smoked salt
- Lavender Honey – local lavender & wildflower honey dark chocolate ganache, in a milk chocolate shell swirled with natural lavender color
- Hazelnut Crunch – milk chocolate, freshly ground hazelnut butter & caramelized hazelnut bits, covered with dark chocolate
- Salted Honey Caramel – local wildflower honey with grass-fed cream & butter, covered in dark chocolate and sea salt
- Coffee Caramel – a dark chocolate cup of coffee-infused, soft caramel, featuring locally-roasted Pennycup Coffee.
Fresh Raspberry – Ingredients: 65% Amazonas (cacao*, sugar*), Raspberry Puree (Raspberries, sugar*, lemon juice*), Heavy Cream*, Butter* (unsalted)
Maple & Smoked Salt – Ingredients: 65% Amazonas Chocolate (cacao*, sugar*), Milk Chocolate (sugar*, cacao, non-fat dry milk*, cacao butter*, clarified butter*), Heavy Cream*, Maple Syrup, Butter* (unsalted).
Lavender Honey – Ingredients: Heavy Cream*, Lavender, Butter, Invert Sugar*, Honey, Peru 65% Coated in Milk Couverture (sugar*, cacao, cacao butter*, non-fat dry milk*, browned butter*) & garnished with Lavender Salt (lavender buds*, Celtic Sea Salt*)
Hazelnut Chrunch Truffle – Ingredients: Milk Couverture (sugar*, cacao, cacao butter*, non-fat dry milk*, browned butter*), Hazelnuts, Sugar*, Butter* (unsalted). Coated in Dark Couverture (cacao, sugar*, cacao butter*) & striped with milk couverture (sugar*, cacao, cacao butter*, non-fat dry milk*, browned butter*).
Salted Honey Caramel – Ingredients: Sugar, Heavy Cream, Butter (unsalted), Honey, Water, Celtic Sea Salt Coated in Dark Couverture (cacao, sugar, cacao butter*) & garnished with a line of Celtic Sea Salt
Coffee Caramel – Ingredients: Heavy Cream*, Milk, Pennycup Peru Coffee, Invert Sugar, Peru 65% Coated in Milk Couverture (sugar*, cacao, cacao butter*, non-fat dry milk*, browned butter) & garnished with a Dark Couverture (cacao, sugar*, cacao butter*)
Allergens: Made in a facility that handles tree nuts, wheat, milk, eggs, peanuts, and soy
Instructions / Storage
Free of preservatives and stabilizers, French Broad chocolates are best enjoyed soon after receiving them. Store in a cool, dry environment (optimally 50-70°F and less than 60% humidity). If you must refrigerate them, we urge you to allow the chocolates to return to cool room temperature before eating; the difference in texture and flavor complexity is well worth the wait.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- French Broad Chocolates ship Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.