French Broad Chocolates ships its Peanut Crunch Brownies nationwide on Goldbelly! French Broad Chocolates’ signature dark chocolate brownie batter is studded with peanuts, then finished with flaked salt from their friends at Bulls Bay Saltworks.
After learning the fine art of chocolate-making in Costa Rica, Jael and Dan Rattigan set up shop in Asheville, North Carolina, in 2008. The couple hand-craft artisanal chocolate truffles, salted caramels, and from-scratch pastries and cakes, all featuring superb local and organic ingredients at their popular chocolate factory and tasting room. French Broad has been featured in Food & Wine Magazine, Martha Stewart, and Southern Living Magazine.
Each package includes 12 Brownies
Additional Flavors include:
- Cacao Nib Brownies: made with freshly roasted cacao nibs each brownie is dense with a nice crisp crust
- Coconut Macaroon Brownies: French Broad Chocolates signature dark chocolate brownie batter is topped with a layer of house-made coconut macaroon and baked until golden brown
- French Broad Chocolates ship Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.