Flavor aficionados will want to savor these unique ingredients and creative flavor pairings. Enjoy in good health!
All of confections are handmade with Chocolate produced in their bean-to-bar factory in Asheville NC.
This package includes your choice between a 12 or 24 pc Culinary Collection
- Each confection measures approximately 1"
- Arrives in a beautiful branded box, perfect for a gift
- Rose, Cardamom & Pistachio – a layer of housemade pistachio paste, topped with rose and cardamom ganache, and enrobed in dark chocolate
- Chocolate Habanero – locally grown chocolate habanero pepper-infused dark chocolate ganache, enrobed in dark chocolate
- Orange Elderflower – sweet & floral orange essential oil and elderflower liqueur in a creamy, white chocolate ganache, enrobed in milk chocolate
- Berries & Cream – bright and tart, this berry-forward ganache is made with white chocolate, painted in naturally-colored cocoa butter
- Cinnamon Cashew Caramel – our original salted honey caramel, featuring warming cinnamon and crunchy cashews, enrobed in milk chocolate
- Vanilla Bourbon Caramel – Knob Creek bourbon and vanilla bean caramel in a dark chocolate shell
Rose Cardamom Pistachio – Milk Chocolate (sugar*, cacao, non-fat dry milk*, cacao butter*, clarified butter*), Heavy Cream*, Pistachios*, Butter* (unsalted), Rose Petals*, Cardamom Pods* Coated in Milk Couverture (sugar*, cacao, non-fat dry milk*, cacao butter*, clarified butter*) & garnished with Pistachios*
Chocolate Habanero – Ingredients: 68% Nicaragua, Habanero Peppers, Butter, Heavy Cream, Coated in Dark Couverture (cacao, sugar*, cacao butter*)
Orange Elderflower Truffle – Ingredients: St. Germain’s, Cointreau, Heavy Cream, Butter, Pistachios, Milk Couverture
Berries and Cream Bonbon – Ingredients: Blueberries, Raspberries, Blackberries, Cream, Butter, White Couverture, Invert Sugar
Cinnamon Cashew Caramel – Ingredients: Cream*, Butter*, Invert Sugar (Sugar*, Water, Citric Acid), Cinnamon, Cashews, Milk Couverture
Vanilla Bourbon Caramel – Ingredients: Sugar*, Heavy Cream*, Milk Couverture (sugar*, cacao, cacao butter*, non-fat dry milk*, browned butter*), Knob Creek Bourbon, Glucose (Sugar*, Water, Citric Acid*), Celtic Sea Salt* Molded in Dark Couverture (cacao, sugar*, cacao butter*)
Allergens: Made in a facility that handles tree nuts, wheat, milk, eggs, peanuts, and soy
Instructions / Storage
Free of preservatives and stabilizers, French Broad chocolates are best enjoyed soon after receiving them. Store in a cool, dry environment (optimally 50-70°F and less than 60% humidity). If you must refrigerate them, we urge you to allow the chocolates to return to cool room temperature before eating; the difference in texture and flavor complexity is well worth the wait.
- French Broad Chocolates ship Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.