Flavor aficionados will want to savor these unique ingredients and creative flavor pairings. Enjoy in good health!
All of confections are handmade with Chocolate produced in their bean-to-bar factory in Asheville NC.
This package includes your choice between a 12 or 24 pc Culinary Collection
- Each confection measures approximately 1"
- Arrives in a beautiful branded box, perfect for a gift
- Rose, Cardamom & Pistachio – a layer of housemade pistachio paste, topped with rose and cardamom ganache, and enrobed in dark chocolate
- Chocolate Habanero – locally grown chocolate habanero pepper-infused dark chocolate ganache, enrobed in dark chocolate
- Orange Elderflower – sweet & floral orange essential oil and elderflower liqueur in a creamy, white chocolate ganache, enrobed in milk chocolate
- Berries & Cream – bright and tart, this berry-forward ganache is made with white chocolate, painted in naturally-colored cocoa butter
- Cinnamon Cashew Caramel – our original salted honey caramel, featuring warming cinnamon and crunchy cashews, enrobed in milk chocolate
- Vanilla Bourbon Caramel – Knob Creek bourbon and vanilla bean caramel in a dark chocolate shell
Rose Cardamom Pistachio – Milk Chocolate (sugar*, cacao, non-fat dry milk*, cacao butter*, clarified butter*), Heavy Cream*, Pistachios*, Butter* (unsalted), Rose Petals*, Cardamom Pods* Coated in Milk Couverture (sugar*, cacao, non-fat dry milk*, cacao butter*, clarified butter*) & garnished with Pistachios*
Chocolate Habanero – Ingredients: 68% Nicaragua, Habanero Peppers, Butter, Heavy Cream, Coated in Dark Couverture (cacao, sugar*, cacao butter*)
Orange Elderflower Truffle – Ingredients: St. Germain’s, Cointreau, Heavy Cream, Butter, Pistachios, Milk Couverture
Berries and Cream Bonbon – Ingredients: Blueberries, Raspberries, Blackberries, Cream, Butter, White Couverture, Invert Sugar
Cinnamon Cashew Caramel – Ingredients: Cream*, Butter*, Invert Sugar (Sugar*, Water, Citric Acid), Cinnamon, Cashews, Milk Couverture
Vanilla Bourbon Caramel – Ingredients: Sugar*, Heavy Cream*, Milk Couverture (sugar*, cacao, cacao butter*, non-fat dry milk*, browned butter*), Knob Creek Bourbon, Glucose (Sugar*, Water, Citric Acid*), Celtic Sea Salt* Molded in Dark Couverture (cacao, sugar*, cacao butter*)
Allergens: Made in a facility that handles tree nuts, wheat, milk, eggs, peanuts, and soy
Instructions / Storage
Free of preservatives and stabilizers, French Broad chocolates are best enjoyed soon after receiving them. Store in a cool, dry environment (optimally 50-70°F and less than 60% humidity). If you must refrigerate them, we urge you to allow the chocolates to return to cool room temperature before eating; the difference in texture and flavor complexity is well worth the wait.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- French Broad Chocolates ship Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.