Inspired by French Broad Chocolates favorite classic cocktails, these handcrafted truffles feature top-shelf spirits and fresh ingredients, combined with their bean-to-bar chocolate. They time the release of this seasonal collection to align perfectly with the warming weather of late spring. Cheers!
- Choose 12 or 24 chocolate truffles
- French 77 – a twist on the French 75: prosecco, lemon and St. Germain elderflower liqueur in a white chocolate ganache, enrobed in dark chocolate.
- Cosmopolitan – white chocolate ganache infused with vodka, cranberry, Cointreau, and a twist of lemon in a white chocolate shell.
- Dark & Stormy – dark rum, fresh ginger, lime & Bittermilk grapefruit bitters in a dark chocolate ganache, garnished with candied ginger.
- White Russian – a white chocolate gem filled with housemade coffee liqueur, Mountain Air Roasting coffee and vanilla bean-infused vodka in a creamy white chocolate ganache.
- Margarita – aromatic tequila reposado, Cointreau, and lime zest in a white chocolate ganache. Enrobed in dark chocolate and garnished with a rim of salt and twist of lime.
- Chocolate Martini – a smooth, mellow blend of dark chocolate and house-steeped vanilla vodka, enrobed in milk chocolate with a dark chocolate swirl.
All caramels and truffles are completely free of corn syrup.
Allergens: Made in a facility that handles tree nuts, wheat, milk, eggs, peanuts, and soy
Instructions / Storage
Free of preservatives and stabilizers, French Broad chocolates are best enjoyed soon after receiving them. Store in a cool, dry environment (optimally 50-70°F and less than 60% humidity). If you must refrigerate them, we urge you to allow the chocolates to return to cool room temperature before eating; the difference in texture and flavor complexity is well worth the wait.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- French Broad Chocolates ship Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.