French Broad Chocolates ships its caramels nationwide on Goldbelly! A bit of an iconoclast, this collection reinterprets the classic caramel six ways and then covers it in chocolate. If you happen to discover a new favorite flavor combination inside this box, you wouldn’t be the first.
After learning the fine art of chocolate-making in Costa Rica, Jael and Dan Rattigan set up shop in Asheville, North Carolina, in 2008. The couple hand-craft artisanal chocolate truffles, salted caramels, and from-scratch pastries and cakes, all featuring superb local and organic ingredients at their popular chocolate factory and tasting room. French Broad has been featured in Food & Wine Magazine, Martha Stewart, and Southern Living Magazine.
All of the confections are handmade with chocolate produced in French Broad Chocolates’ bean-to-bar factory in Asheville, North Carolina.
This package includes your choice between a 12 or 24 pc Caramel Collection
- Each confection measures approximately 1"
- Arrives in a beautiful branded box, perfect for a gift
- Coffee Caramel – a dark chocolate cup of coffee-infused, soft caramel, featuring locally-roasted Pennycup Coffee
- Sorghum Caramel – a milk chocolate gem filled with sweet liquid caramel made with locally grown sorghum molasses.
- Vanilla Bourbon Caramel – Knob Creek bourbon and vanilla bean caramel in a dark chocolate shell
- Salted Honey Caramel – local wildflower honey with grass-fed cream & butter, covered in dark chocolate and sea salt
- Cinnamon Cashew Caramel – our original salted honey caramel, featuring warming cinnamon and crunchy cashews, enrobed in milk chocolate
- Chocolate Caramel – a rich, creamy chocolate caramel made with coconut milk, in a dark chocolate shell
Coffee Caramel – Ingredients: Heavy Cream*, Milk, Pennycup Peru Coffee, Invert Sugar, Peru 65% Coated in Milk Couverture (sugar*, cacao, cacao butter*, non-fat dry milk*, browned butter) & garnished with a Dark Couverture (cacao, sugar*, cacao butter*)
Sorghum Caramel – Ingredients: Sugar*, Heavy Cream*, Butter (unsalted), 68% Nicaragua Chocolate, Sorghum, Glucose (sugar*, Water, Citric Acid), Celtic Sea Salt. Molded in Milk Couverture (sugar*, cacao, cacao butter*, non-fat dry milk*, browned butter*)
Vanilla Bourbon Caramel – Ingredients: Sugar*, Heavy Cream*, Milk Couverture (sugar*, cacao, cacao butter*, non-fat dry milk*, browned butter*), Knob Creek Bourbon, Glucose (Sugar*, Water, Citric Acid*), Celtic Sea Salt* Molded in Dark Couverture (cacao, sugar*, cacao butter*)
Salted Honey Caramel – Ingredients: Sugar*, Heavy Cream*, Butter (unsalted), Honey, Water, Celtic Sea Salt Coated in Dark Couverture (cacao, sugar*, cacao butter*) & garnished with a line of Celtic Sea Salt*
Cinnamon Cashew Caramel – Ingredients: Cream*, Butter*, Invert Sugar (Sugar*, Water, Citric Acid), Cinnamon, Cashews, Milk Couverture
Chocolate Caramel – Ingredients: Sugar*, Coconut Milk*, Dark Couverture (cacao, sugar*, cacao butter*), 100% Chocolate (cacao), Refined Coconut Oil*, Glucose (Sugar*, Water, Citric Acid*), Celtic Sea Salt, Vanilla Beans*. Molded Dark Couverture (cacao, sugar*, cacao butter*).
Allergens: Made in a facility that handles tree nuts, wheat, milk, eggs, peanuts, and soy
Instructions / Storage
Free of preservatives and stabilizers, French Broad chocolates are best enjoyed soon after receiving them. Store in a cool, dry environment (optimally 50-70°F and less than 60% humidity). If you must refrigerate them, we urge you to allow the chocolates to return to cool room temperature before eating; the difference in texture and flavor complexity is well worth the wait.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- French Broad Chocolates ship Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.