These truffles and caramels are both a love letter to French Broad Chocolates’ mountain town and a celebration of the farmers and producers that comprise their bountiful foodshed. From raspberries to lavender to honey, each of these handcrafted confections features locally sourced ingredients combined with their bean-to-bar chocolate. Enjoy in good health!
All of confections are handmade with Chocolate produced in their bean-to-bar factory in Asheville NC.
This package includes your choice between a 12 or 24 pc Ashville Grown Collection
- Each confection measures approximately 1"
- Arrives in a beautiful branded box, perfect for a gift
- Fresh Raspberry Truffle – a purée of local red raspberries in a fruit-forward dark chocolate ganache, enrobed in dark chocolate
- Chocolate Habanero – locally grown chocolate habanero pepper-infused dark chocolate ganache, enrobed in dark chocolate
- Strawberry Balsamic Truffle – purée of local strawberries and organic balsamic vinegar in a dark chocolate and coconut cream ganache. Sprinkled with cacao nibs
- Lavender Honey – local lavender & wildflower honey dark chocolate ganache, in milk chocolate shell swirled with natural lavender color
- Sorghum Caramel – a milk chocolate gem filled with sweet liquid caramel made with locally grown sorghum molasses
- Salted Honey Caramel – local wildflower honey with grass-fed cream & butter, covered in dark chocolate and sea salt
Fresh Raspberry – Ingredients: 65% Amazonas (cacao*, sugar*), Raspberry Puree (Raspberries, sugar*, lemon juice*), Heavy Cream*, Butter* (unsalted) Coated in Dark Couverture (cacao, sugar*, cacao butter*) & dusted with Raspberry Powder (Freeze-dried Raspberries)*
Chocolate Habanero – Ingredients: 68% Nicaragua, Habañero Peppers, Butter, Heavy Cream. Coated in Dark Couverture (cacao, sugar*, cacao butter*)
Strawberry Balsamic Truffle – Ingredients: 65% Amazonas Chocolate (cacao*, sugar*), Coconut Cream*, Refined Coconut Oil*, Strawberry puree (strawberries, sugar*, lemon juice*), Balsamic Vinegar*. Coated in Dark Couverture (cacao, sugar*, cacao butter*) & garnished in Nicaragua Nibs
Lavender Honey Bonbon – Ingredients: Heavy Cream*, Lavender, Butter, Invert Sugar*, Honey, Peru 65% Coated in Milk Couverture (sugar*, cacao, cacao butter*, non-fat dry milk*, browned butter*) & garnished with Lavender Salt (lavender buds*, Celtic Sea Salt*)
Sorghum Caramel – Ingredients: Sugar*, Heavy Cream*, Butter (unsalted), 68% Nicaragua Chocolate, Sorghum, Glucose (sugar*, Water, Citric Acid), Celtic Sea Salt, Molded in Milk Couverture (sugar*, cacao, cacao butter*, non-fat dry milk*, browned butter*)
Salted Honey Caramel – Ingredients: Sugar*, Heavy Cream*, Butter (unsalted), Honey, Water, Celtic Sea Salt Coated in Dark Couverture (cacao, sugar*, cacao butter*) & garnished with a line of Celtic Sea Salt*
Allergens: Made in a facility that handles tree nuts, wheat, milk, eggs, peanuts, and soy
Instructions / Storage
Free of preservatives and stabilizers, French Broad chocolates are best enjoyed soon after receiving them. Store in a cool, dry environment (optimally 50-70°F and less than 60% humidity). If you must refrigerate them, we urge you to allow the chocolates to return to cool room temperature before eating; the difference in texture and flavor complexity is well worth the wait.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- French Broad Chocolates ship Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.