Asheville Grown Collection
These truffles and caramels are both a love letter to French Broad Chocolates’ mountain town and a celebration of the farmers and producers that comprise their bountiful foodshed. From raspberries to lavender to honey, each of these handcrafted confections features locally sourced ingredients combined with their bean-to-bar chocolate. Enjoy in good health!
All of confections are handmade with Chocolate produced in their bean-to-bar factory in Asheville NC.
This package includes your choice between a 12 or 24 pc Ashville Grown Collection
- Each confection measures approximately 1"
- Arrives in a beautiful branded box, perfect for a gift
- Fresh Raspberry Truffle – a purée of local red raspberries in a fruit-forward dark chocolate ganache, enrobed in dark chocolate
- Chocolate Habanero – locally grown chocolate habanero pepper-infused dark chocolate ganache, enrobed in dark chocolate
- Strawberry Balsamic Truffle – purée of local strawberries and organic balsamic vinegar in a dark chocolate and coconut cream ganache. Sprinkled with cacao nibs
- Lavender Honey – local lavender & wildflower honey dark chocolate ganache, in milk chocolate shell swirled with natural lavender color
- Sorghum Caramel – a milk chocolate gem filled with sweet liquid caramel made with locally grown sorghum molasses
- Salted Honey Caramel – local wildflower honey with grass-fed cream & butter, covered in dark chocolate and sea salt
Fresh Raspberry – Ingredients: 65% Amazonas (cacao*, sugar*), Raspberry Puree (Raspberries, sugar*, lemon juice*), Heavy Cream*, Butter* (unsalted) Coated in Dark Couverture (cacao, sugar*, cacao butter*) & dusted with Raspberry Powder (Freeze-dried Raspberries)*
Chocolate Habanero – Ingredients: 68% Nicaragua, Habañero Peppers, Butter, Heavy Cream. Coated in Dark Couverture (cacao, sugar*, cacao butter*)
Strawberry Balsamic Truffle – Ingredients: 65% Amazonas Chocolate (cacao*, sugar*), Coconut Cream*, Refined Coconut Oil*, Strawberry puree (strawberries, sugar*, lemon juice*), Balsamic Vinegar*. Coated in Dark Couverture (cacao, sugar*, cacao butter*) & garnished in Nicaragua Nibs
Lavender Honey Bonbon – Ingredients: Heavy Cream*, Lavender, Butter, Invert Sugar*, Honey, Peru 65% Coated in Milk Couverture (sugar*, cacao, cacao butter*, non-fat dry milk*, browned butter*) & garnished with Lavender Salt (lavender buds*, Celtic Sea Salt*)
Sorghum Caramel – Ingredients: Sugar*, Heavy Cream*, Butter (unsalted), 68% Nicaragua Chocolate, Sorghum, Glucose (sugar*, Water, Citric Acid), Celtic Sea Salt, Molded in Milk Couverture (sugar*, cacao, cacao butter*, non-fat dry milk*, browned butter*)
Salted Honey Caramel – Ingredients: Sugar*, Heavy Cream*, Butter (unsalted), Honey, Water, Celtic Sea Salt Coated in Dark Couverture (cacao, sugar*, cacao butter*) & garnished with a line of Celtic Sea Salt*
Allergens: Made in a facility that handles tree nuts, wheat, milk, eggs, peanuts, and soy
Instructions / Storage
Free of preservatives and stabilizers, French Broad chocolates are best enjoyed soon after receiving them. Store in a cool, dry environment (optimally 50-70°F and less than 60% humidity). If you must refrigerate them, we urge you to allow the chocolates to return to cool room temperature before eating; the difference in texture and flavor complexity is well worth the wait.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- French Broad Chocolates ship Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.