Texas Pitmaster Complete BBQ Kit + Live BBQ Chat
You’re invited to join us for our latest Goldbelly LIVE!: an eat-along & BBQ chat with James Beard Award-winner, the one and only Aaron Franklin from the legendary Franklin Barbecue in Austin, Texas! Known for the daily lines that stretch around the block for hours, all in hopes of tasting Franklin’s world-famous brisket, Aaron has mastered the art of smoking meat in a way that few others have. A pitmaster bar none, he has gained the acclaim of Bon Appetit (which named Franklin "the best BBQ Restaurant in America) & Texas Monthly (which consistently ranks the restaurant among the top 50 BBQ destinations in the world). In this interactive event, Aaron is going to chat with us about all things barbecue as we enjoy the most sought-after brisket in America.
For this event, Aaron & the team at Franklin Barbecue have put together an exclusive kit featuring their bestsellers: a 4.5-lb mouth-watering brisket, 5 Texas-style sausage links and 1 bottle of Franklin’s signature BBQ sauce. Join us to chat with the MASTER pitmaster himself!
Here’s How It Works:
- Order your Texas Pitmaster Complete BBQ Kit.
- By placing an order, you will automatically be enrolled in the exclusive Zoom event.
- The week of the event, you’ll receive your Texas Pitmaster Complete BBQ Kit at your door, along with an email with all the info you’ll need to join the Zoom event and pre-event heating instructions.
- One hour before the Goldbelly LIVE! event on Saturday, January 23, heat up your brisket in the oven using the instructions below.
- At 5 PM ET, join Pitmaster Aaron & Goldbelly CEO Joe Ariel on Zoom for an eat-along & chat about all things Texas barbecue.
A limited number of spots are available, and they’re expected to fill up very quickly. Reserve your spot today!
For more details, head to the Goldbelly blog!
Limited Edition: This Pitmaster BBQ Kit includes a FREE Goldbelly LIVE! Eat-Along with Franklin BBQ’s Aaron Franklin!
This package serves 10 people.
- 1 Whole Brisket (each approx. 4.5 – 5 lbs.); Brisket portions are 1/2 lb. & each Brisket measures approx. 8″ × 14″ × 3″
- 5 Sausage Links (1 lb. Total)
- 1 Bottle Texas BBQ Sauce (15 oz.)
Brisket – Beef
Texas BBQ Sauce – Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Brown Sugar, Pure Cane Sugar, Apple Cider, Vinegar, White Vinegar, Water, Sea Salt, Chili Powder, Non-Modified Corn Starch, Tamarind Extract, Natural Flavors, Black Pepper, Garlic Powder, Garlic.
Sausages – Beef, Pork, Garlic, Mustard Seed, Sugar, Salt, Pepper, and basic cure (containing salt, 6.25% sodium nitrite and an anti-caking agent)
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Brisket can be kept at room temperature up to 4 hours, in the fridge up to 10 days, or frozen for 3 months
- You will prepare your Franklin BBQ Texas Pitmaster Complete BBQ Kit prior to the Goldbelly LIVE! Eat-Along & Chat.
1. Upon Arrival
Unpack your Franklin Barbecue Texas Pitmaster Complete BBQ Kit once it arrives. Place the brisket, 5 sausage links, and BBQ sauce all in the fridge to store.
2. 90 Minutes Before Class
Remove your brisket, sausages, and BBQ sauce from the fridge. Prepare your Texas Pitmaster Complete BBQ Kit according to the directions found below:
To Prepare Brisket
Oven Reheating Method:
- Remove brisket from the sealed plastic and place on a sheet tray or large baking dish.
- Do not slice the brisket until reheating is complete.
- Place a few pads of butter on top of the brisket. Optional
- Place the brisket on the middle rack of the oven.
- Reheat for about 75 minutes at 225°F or until desired internal temp is reached.
Per USDA: Foods should be reheated thoroughly to an internal temperature of 165°F
To Prepare Sausages
Stovetop Reheating Method:
- Reheat in a lightly oiled skillet over a medium-high heat until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees and the casing is nice and snappy. Be careful to keep the sausage casing from breaking
Grill Reheating Method:
- Grill over a low flame (medium heat) until internal temp reaches 165 degrees and exterior has a snap
Tip: Be careful to not break the sausage casings. Temping with a thermometer at the tied ends only should help keep the casings from breaking
3. Before Zooming
Download the Zoom App on your computer or mobile phone. You do not need to register for an account to join.
4. At Goldbelly LIVE! Time
Join our Zoom BBQ Eat-Along Saturday, January 23, at 5pm ET! Click this Meeting Link: https://zoom.us/j/99794812717 (Meeting ID: 997 9481 2717).
Feel free to join us a few minutes early to test out your connection! Pitmaster Aaron & Joe look forward to seeing you on the Goldbelly LIVE!Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Franklin BBQ ships on Mondays each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.