A brown sugar custard blended with rolled oats and completed with a layer of dark chocolate ganache on the bottom. Reminiscent of a deliciously gooey oatmeal chocolate chip cookie.
Founded by sisters Melissa and Emily Elsen in Brooklyn, Four & Twenty Blackbirds easily makes some of the best pies in the nation. They’ve been listed on Travel & Leisure’s “America’s Best Pies” and earned immense praise from renowned food experts, including international restaurateur Danny Meyer and Food Network’s Bobby Flay.
Each pie is 9.5" round and serves 8-10 people
Oats, brown sugar, 72% chocolate, heavy cream, unsalted butter, eggs, dark corn syrup, vanilla extract, cider vinegar, kosher salt, ground ginger; Made with All-Butter Crust (unsalted butter, all-purpose unbleached wheat flour, granulated sugar, kosher salt, water, cider vinegar)
Produced in a facility with wheat, milk, eggs, tree nuts and peanuts.
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are baked fresh, frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place at room temperature or in the refrigerator if serving later
- Pies can be kept at room temperature for 24 hours or in the refrigerator for up to 5 days
- Serve at room temperature or warm in a 250F preheated oven for 10-15 minutes
- We do not recommend freezing this item
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Four & Twenty Blackbirds ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.