Vegan Madras Curry Aussie Pie - 4 pack
Located in LA, Fork-in Aussie Pies is the brainchild between an Aussie expat and chef Joe Youkhan, a Food Network “Chopped” Champion. They brings a totally re-invented, yet inspired by traditional Aussie pies gourmet range to the U.S. Their signature pies takes three days to make—day one involves marinating meats, mixing with hand-chopped mirepoix — carrots, celery, and onion — and adding flavors and herbs to season these savory pies. On day two, they slow cook the filling and let it rest; on day three, they blind bake the pie shell, add the filling, and a buttery croissant top!
This package features Fork-In Aussie’s Vegan Madras Curry pies, with the option for gluten free pastry!
- This package includes 4 Vegan Madras Curry personal-sized Aussie Pies
- Each Aussie Pie is approximately 5" in diameter and serves 1 person
- Pies are labeled with an edible rice paper stamp with edible ink
- Food arrives sealed in an insulated cryovac plastic bag within a branded box. Choose to add a branded foil lined bag (11×11×5)
- Gluten Free options available
Madras Veggie Curry: Coconut Milk, Madras Curry, kosher salt, Minced Habaneros, Bay leaves, Ginger powder, Dice Red Onion, Dice Carrots, Dice Celery, Minced Garlic, Dice Yams, Dice Potatoes, Dice Cauliflower, Garbanzo Beans, Oil Blend, Kosher Salt, Chardonnay, Minced Scallions, Minced Cilantro, Green Tabasco
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are baked fresh, frozen and shipped in insulated bags with gel packs
- To serve, remove packaging and cover with foil. Heat in a 325F preheated oven for 40-50 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 165F (Pies do not need to be thawed before reheating)
- Thai Curry Chicken can be served cold
- Pies can be stored in the refrigerator for 5 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Fork-In Aussie Pies ships Monday and Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.