Located in LA, Fork-in Aussie Pies is the brainchild between an Aussie expat and chef Joe Youkhan, a Food Network “Chopped” Champion. They brings a totally re-invented, yet inspired by traditional Aussie pies gourmet range to the U.S. Their signature pies takes three days to make—day one involves marinating meats, mixing with hand-chopped mirepoix — carrots, celery, and onion — and adding flavors and herbs to season these savory pies. On day two, they slow cook the filling and let it rest; on day three, they blind bake the pie shell, add the filling, and a buttery croissant top!
This package features 4 of Fork-in Aussie Pie’s signature flavors for Dad: Classic Ground Aussie Beef, Steak & Shiraz, Chicken Tarragon and Madras Veggie Curry. Choose to add gravy to the pack to make Fork-In’s famous in-store creations!
- This package includes 8 of Fork-In’s most popular personal-sized Aussie pies—Classic Ground Aussie Beef, Steak & Shiraz, Chicken Tarragon and Madras Veggie Curry
- Choose to add Creamy Thyme Gravy (16 oz.)
- Pea mash & sides are not included
- Each Pie is approximately 5" in diameter and serves 1 person
- Pies are labeled with an edible rice paper stamp with edible ink
- Food arrives sealed in an insulated cryovac plastic bag within a branded box. Choose to add a branded foil lined bag (11×11×5)
- 2 Chicken Tarragon Aussie Pie – The secret ingredient in the Chicken pot pie is Chicken! Not a soupy vegetable pie but lots of chicken thighs marinated in white wine with carrots, onions, celery and other herbs
- 2 Classic Ground Aussie Beef Pie – Ground beef marinated with Australian Shiraz Red Wine, carrots, onions, celery, and other herbs
- 2 Steak & Shiraz Aussie Pie – Sirloin marinated with Australian Shiraz Red Wine, carrots, onions, celery, garlic, and other herbs
- 2 Vegan Madras Veggie Curry Aussie Pie – An Indian pie that tastes like a samosa. Chickpeas with cauliflower, madras curry, coconut milk and habanero peppers
Contains Wheat & Soy
Chicken Tarragon: Chicken Thighs, Kosher salt, Black Pepper,, Gluten Free Flour, Worcestershire Sauce, Fresh Lemon Juice, Chicken Stock, White Wine (Chardonnay), Unsalted Butter,, Oil blend,, Diced Yellow Onion, Diced Carrots, Diced Celery, Minced Garlic, Heavy Cream, Bay leaves, Thyme, Minced Parsley, Minced Tarragon
Classic Ground Aussie Beef: Ground Beef Kosher salt, Black Pepper, Gluten Free Flour, Worcestershire Sauce, Soy Sauce, Sherry Vinegar, Chicken Stock, Unsalted Butter,Oil blend, Diced Yellow Onion, Diced Carrots, Diced Celery, Minced Garlic, Tomato Paste, Red wine, Bay leaves, Thyme, Minced Parsley
Madras Veggie Curry: Coconut Milk, Madras Curry, kosher salt, Minced Habaneros, Bay leaves, Ginger powder, Dice Red Onion, Dice Carrots, Dice Celery, Minced Garlic, Dice Yams, Dice Potatoes, Dice Cauliflower, Garbanzo Beans, Oil Blend, Kosher Salt, Chardonnay, Minced Scallions, Minced Cilantro, Green Tabasco
Steak & Shiraz: Beef Sirloin, Kosher salt, ,Black Pepper, Flour, Worstershire Sauce, Soy Sauce, Sherry Vinegar, Chicken Stock, Unsalted Butter, Oil blend,, Dice Y, Onion,, Dice Carrots,, Dice Celery,, Minced Garlic,Tomato Paste, Red wine,, Bay leave, Thyme, Minced Parsley
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are baked fresh, frozen and shipped in insulated bags with gel packs
- To serve, remove packaging and cover with foil. Heat in a 325F preheated oven for 40-50 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 165F (Pies do not need to be thawed before reheating)
- Thai Curry Chicken can be served cold
- Pies can be stored in the refrigerator for 5 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months
- Fork-In Aussie Pies ships Monday and Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.