Located in LA, Fork-in Aussie Pies is the brainchild between an Aussie expat and chef Joe Youkhan, a Food Network “Chopped” Champion. They brings a totally re-invented, yet inspired by traditional Aussie pies gourmet range to the U.S. Their signature pies takes three days to make—day one involves marinating meats, mixing with hand-chopped mirepoix — carrots, celery, and onion — and adding flavors and herbs to season these savory pies. On day two, they slow cook the filling and let it rest; on day three, they blind bake the pie shell, add the filling, and a buttery croissant top! Choose your favorite filling flavors from 8 delicious options!
- Each large Aussie Pie is approximately 9" in diameter and serves 6-8 people
- Pies are labeled with an edible rice paper stamp with edible ink
- Food arrives sealed in an insulated cryovac plastic bag within a branded box. Choose to add a branded foil lined bag (11×11×5)
- Choose your filling flavor
- Add a second pie to your order!
Flavor Options Include
- Chicken Tarragon Aussie Pie – The secret ingredient in our Chicken pot pie is Chicken! Not a soupy vegetable pie but lots of chicken thighs marinated in white wine with carrots, onions, celery and other herbs
- Classic Ground Aussie Beef Pie – Ground beef marinated with Australian Shiraz Red Wine, carrots, onions, celery, and other herbs
- Lamb & Rosemary Aussie Pie – Lamb marinated with Australian Shiraz Red Wine, carrots, onions, celery, rosemary and other herbs
- Madras Veggie Curry Aussie Pie – A delightful Indian pie that tastes like a samosa, with chickpeas, cauliflower, madras curry and habanero peppers
- Steak & Shiraz Aussie Pie – Sirloin marinated with Australian Shiraz Red Wine, carrots, onions, celery, garlic, and other herbs
- Thai Curry Chicken AKA Surfer’s Paradise Aussie Pie – Green curry chicken with coconut milk and yams
Contains Wheat & Soy
Non Vegan Pies Contain Dairy
Chicken Tarragon: Chicken Thighs, Kosher salt, Black Pepper,, Gluten Free Flour, Worcestershire Sauce, Fresh Lemon Juice, Chicken Stock, White Wine (Chardonnay), Unsalted Butter,, Oil blend,, Diced Yellow Onion, Diced Carrots, Diced Celery, Minced Garlic, Heavy Cream, Bay leaves, Thyme, Minced Parsley, Minced Tarragon
Classic Ground Aussie Beef: Ground Beef Kosher salt, Black Pepper, Gluten Free Flour, Worcestershire Sauce, Soy Sauce, Sherry Vinegar, Chicken Stock, Unsalted Butter,Oil blend, Diced Yellow Onion, Diced Carrots, Diced Celery, Minced Garlic, Tomato Paste, Red wine, Bay leaves, Thyme, Minced Parsley
Lamb & Rosemary: Ground Lamb, Kosher salt, Black Pepper, Flour, Worstershire sauce, Soy Sauce, Sherry Vinegar, Chicken Stock, Unsalted Butter, Oil blend, Dice Onion, Dice Carrots, Dice Celery, Minced Garlic, Tomato Paste, Dijon Mustard, Red wine, Bay leaves, Thyme, Minced Parsley, Minced Rosemary
Madras Veggie Curry: Coconut Milk, Madras Curry, kosher salt, Minced Habaneros, Bay leaves, Ginger powder, Dice Red Onion, Dice Carrots, Dice Celery, Minced Garlic, Dice Yams, Dice Potatoes, Dice Cauliflower, Garbanzo Beans, Oil Blend, Kosher Salt, Chardonnay, Minced Scallions, Minced Cilantro, Green Tabasco
Steak & Shiraz: Beef Sirloin, Kosher salt, ,Black Pepper, Flour, Worstershire Sauce, Soy Sauce, Sherry Vinegar, Chicken Stock, Unsalted Butter, Oil blend,, Dice Y, Onion,, Dice Carrots,, Dice Celery,, Minced Garlic,Tomato Paste, Red wine,, Bay leave, Thyme, Minced Parsley
Thai Curry Chicken AKA Surfer’s Paradise: Coconut Milk, Green Curry, kosher salt, Dice Chicken thighs, Dice Red, Onion, Dice Yams, Oil Blend, Kosher Salt, Lime juice n zest, Sweet chili sauce, Fish Sauce scallion, Cilantro, minces
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are baked fresh, frozen and shipped in insulated bags with gel packs
- To serve, remove packaging and cover with foil. Heat in a 325F preheated oven for 40-50 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 165F (Pies do not need to be thawed before reheating)
- Thai Curry Chicken can be served cold
- Pies can be stored in the refrigerator for 5 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months
- Fork-In Aussie Pies ships Monday and Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.