Fork-In Aussie Pies ships its famous Aussie pies nationwide on Goldbelly! In 1870 in Adelaide, South Australia, a drunk guy went into a café and ordered a meat pie and a bowl of pea soup. The pie was so hot, and he was so drunk that he dripped the pie into the bowl of soup. The drunk café guest added a dash of vinegar and a ton of tomato sauce (ketchup) to his green concoction. Surprisingly, when the pie-oneer awoke the next day, he felt great despite the copious amounts of alcohol he had consumed the night before. He realized his floating pie in soup with tomato sauce and vinegar was his savior. The hangover was cured. The Aussie Pie No Hangove was born.
Founded in 2014 in Los Angeles, Fork-in Aussie Pies is the brainchild of an Aussie expat and chef Joe Youkhan, a Food Network “Chopped” Champion. Fork-In Aussie Pies are some of the best pies ever—each signature Aussie-inspired pie takes three days to make.
This package serves 4 people includes
- 4 Classic Aussie Ground Beef Pies
- Pea Soup (32 oz.)
- Each Aussie Pie measures approx. 5"
- Pies are labeled with an edible rice paper stamp with edible ink
Classic Ground Aussie Beef: Ground Beef Kosher salt, Black Pepper, Gluten Free Flour, Worcestershire Sauce, Soy Sauce, Sherry Vinegar, Chicken Stock, Unsalted Butter, Oil blend, Diced Yellow Onion, Diced Carrots, Diced Celery, Minced Garlic, Tomato Paste, Red wine, Bay leaves, Thyme, Minced Parsley
Contains Wheat, Soy, & Dairy
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are baked fresh, frozen and shipped with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Pies can be stored in the refrigerator for 5 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months
- Thai Curry Chicken can be served cold
- Remove packaging and cover with foil.
- Preheat oven to 325 F
- Bake in oven for 40-50 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 165F (Pies do not need to be thawed before reheating)
- Fork-In Aussie Pies ships Monday and Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.