Nanna Mac’s Lamington recipe is sponge cake rolled in chocolate and desiccated coconut. “Like biting into a cloud,” these light, historical and authentic Australian desserts date back to the first World War.
Located in LA, Fork-in Aussie Pies is the brainchild between an Aussie expat and chef Joe Youkhan, a Food Network “Chopped” Champion. He brings a totally re-invented, yet inspired by traditional Aussie pies gourmet range to the U.S. including the classic Australian dessert cake, Lamingtons!
- Choose either 9 or 18 pieces of Aussie Lamington Cake
- Each Lamington Cake is approximately 2" square and serves 1
- Food arrives sealed in an insulated cryovac plastic bag within a branded box. Choose to add a branded foil lined bag (11×11×5)
Sponge cake, desiccated coconut, chocolate sauce
Instructions / Storage
- Lamington cake arrives ready to serve and should be kept frozen until consumed
- Cakes are fully cooked, frozen and shipped in an insulated bag with gel packs. Gel packs are expected to thaw in transit
- Cake can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months. Defrost at room temp for 10-15 minutes
- Fork-In Aussie Pies ships Monday and Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.