Fork-In Aussie Pies ships its famous Lamington cakes nationwide on Goldbelly! Nanna Mac’s Lamington recipe is sponge cake rolled in chocolate and desiccated coconut. “Like biting into a cloud,” these light, historical, and authentic Australian desserts date back to the first World War.
Located in Los Angeles, Fork-in Aussie Pies is the brainchild of an Aussie expat and chef Joe Youkhan, a Food Network “Chopped” Champion. Founded in 2014, Fork-In Aussie Pies are some of the best pies ever—each signature Aussie-inspired pie takes three days to make.
This package includes your choice of 9 or 18 pieces of Aussie Lamington Cake
- Each Lamington Cake is approx. 2" square
- Each Lamington Cake serves 1 person
Sponge Cake, Desiccated Coconut, Chocolate Sauce
Instructions / Storage
- Lamington cake arrives ready to serve and should be kept frozen until consumed
- Cakes are fully cooked, frozen and shipped with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Cake can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Defrost at room temperature for 10-15 minutes
- Fork-In Aussie Pies ships Monday and Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.