Nanna Mac’s Lamington recipe is sponge cake rolled in chocolate and desiccated coconut. “Like biting into a cloud,” these light, historical and authentic Australian desserts date back to the first World War.
Located in LA, Fork-in Aussie Pies is the brainchild between an Aussie expat and chef Joe Youkhan, a Food Network “Chopped” Champion. He brings a totally re-invented, yet inspired by traditional Aussie pies gourmet range to the U.S. including the classic Australian dessert cake, Lamingtons!
- Choose either 9 or 18 pieces of Aussie Lamington Cake
- Each Lamington Cake is approximately 2" square and serves 1
- Food arrives sealed in an insulated cryovac plastic bag within a branded box. Choose to add a branded foil lined bag (11×11×5)
Sponge cake, desiccated coconut, chocolate sauce
Instructions / Storage
- Lamington cake arrives ready to serve and should be kept frozen until consumed
- Cakes are fully cooked, frozen and shipped in an insulated bag with gel packs. Gel packs are expected to thaw in transit
- Cake can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months. Defrost at room temp for 10-15 minutes
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Fork-In Aussie Pies ships Monday and Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.