Located in LA, Fork-in Aussie Pies is the brainchild between an Aussie expat and chef Joe Youkhan, a Food Network “Chopped” Champion. He brings a totally re-invented, yet inspired by traditional Aussie pies gourmet range to the U.S.. And not just meat pies and traditional Lamington cake desserts, but also breakfast rolls! Brekkie Rolls are croissant dough wrapped around fillings of either bacon and cheddar, sausage and cheddar, or feta and kale. This package features four Long Aussie Brekkie Rolls that can be sliced into as many as six pieces each, in your choice of three flavors.
- This package includes 4 Unbaked Long Aussie Brekkie Rolls and makes at least 24 pieces
- Each loaf is approximately 9″ × 2″ and can be cut into 6 or more slices
- Food arrives in an insulated cryovac sealed plastic bag with detailed cooking instructions. Choose to add a branded foil lined bag (11×11×5)
- Choose your flavors below
Flavor Options Include
- Bacon & Cheddar
- Sausage and Cheddar
- Feta and Kale
Croissant dough with bacon and cheddar, sausage and cheddar or Feta and kale
Instructions / Storage
- Rolls arrive unbaked and need to be cooked
- Rolls are frozen and shipped in insulated bags with gel packs, and are expected to thaw somewhat in transit
- If rolls arrive fully thawed, you can bake right away or re-freeze in their original packaging for up to 3 months
- To cook from thawed, remove plastic and paper packaging. Slice into even pieces and place seam side down on an unlined baking sheet. Then bake in a 325F oven for 10-12 minutes until golden brown. Serve while warm.
- To cook from frozen, remove from freezer and cryovac packaging. Place on countertop or in low temperature oven (160-170F) until defrosted and proofed (i.e. dough has risen and expanded). Slice into even pieces and place seam side down on an unlined baking sheet. Then bake in a 325F oven for 7-9 minutes until golden brown. Serve while warm.
- Brekkie rolls can be stored in original packaging in the freezer for up to 3 months
- Fork-In Aussie Pies ships Monday and Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.