It’s like autumnal ambrosia in every bite. Pumpkin, nutmeg, and cinnamon cheesecake layered with soft honeyed pecan confection and sweet crust. Topped with a thick layer of rich cream cheese frosting.
Flying Star Café first opened its doors in 1987 on old Route 66 in the heart of Albuquerque’s Nob Hill district. Flying Star has grown to 6 locations around town which are beloved community (and visitors’) gathering spots famous for scratch made, over-the-top bakery cakes and homemade New Mexican dishes. Founder Jean Bernstein, her husband Mark, and their talented crew invite you to enjoy their legendary Praline Toffee Bread Pudding with rum crème anglaise, Pineapple Falling Up Cake, Vegan Double Chocolate Indulgence Cake, No Gluten Carrot Cake and Pudgy (and fudgy) Turtle Cheesecake. Now shipping nationwide!
This package serves 8-10 people and includes a 6" Pumpkin Honey Pecan Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Honey Pecan Cheesecake – Cream Cheese, Pumpkin, Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Fresh Eggs, Butter, Cream, Pecans, Pure Honey, Flour, Pure Cane Sugar
Instructions / Storage
- Cheesecakes ship frozen with dry ice.
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit, product may thaw.
- Do not handle dry ice with bare hands.
- Cheesecake can be kept frozen for at least 3 weeks.
- Once it has been defrosted in the fridge, it will last for about 4 days.
- Cheesecake should be defrosted in the refrigerator overnight or at room temperature for about 2 hours.
- Flying Star Cafe ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.