That’s right, the Sticky Buns that beat Bobby Flay and brought Flour Bakery’s Joanne Chang the crown are now available in your very own home. Flour Bakery’s trademark Sticky Buns start with traditional yeasted French brioche sprinkled with cinnamon sugar and toasted pecans before being covered with the “goo”- a mixture of butter, brown sugar, heavy cream, and honey. While Boston locals wait in line to get them before they are sold out, you can now have your own 4-pack shipped anywhere in the country.
- Each order arrives with four (4) ~3.25" in diameter Sticky Buns
- Contains nuts
Instructions / Storage
Instructions will be included in the package as well.
- Reheat and enjoy within 24 hours of receiving.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees, remove plastic lid. Reheat the buns in their container with tin foil lightly covering the top of the buns for 20 minutes or until warm throughout. Let them cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then remove the sticky buns from the container one by one onto a serving plate, with a spoon and scoop extra sticky sauce and pecans on top of the buns.
- Can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature up to 24 hours.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Flour Bakery ships Monday and Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska or Hawaii via next day will incur an additional $35 charge
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.