Say “thanks, dad!” with two soft brioche-style buns filled with cherry jam, macerated blueberries, beer syrup glaze, all topped with a beer cream cheese glaze and brown sugar streusel.
Flour & Branch was founded in San Francisco by Lauren Arnsdorff in 2020, and was conceived as more than a bakery. It’s an expression of love: for food, for the sweet tastes of childhood, and for fresh, natural ingredients. Flour & Branch strives to evoke childhood memories and combine them with grown-up sensibilities, refined techniques, and carefully selected ingredients to deliver unique and delicious experiences nationwide.
This package serves 2-4 people and includes:
- 2 “Hold My Beer” Buns
- Frosting Pack (each 2 oz.)
- Brown Sugar Streusel Topping (each 1.5 oz.)
- Buns arrive together in a pan. The pan measures 10.5″ × 7.5″ × 2.5″
- Choose to add a Monster Mallow!
Monster Mallow Options Include:
- Captain Fruity Monster Mallow – filled with Fruity Pebbles, Captain Crunch, and whole mini marshmallows, and topped with a coconut cream glaze.
- Captain Mocha Monster Mallow – filled with cocoa crisps, Captain Crunch, freshly ground Coava espresso and whole mini marshmallows, and topped with a cocoa coffee glaze
- Each Monster Mallow measures 4″ × 3″ and weighs 7 oz.
Organic Flour (Wheat, Barley), Blueberries, Cherries, Unsalted Butter (Pasteurized Cream) (Milk), Organic Eggs, Sugar, Organic Whole Milk, Beer, Cheese, Egg Yolk, Orange Juice, Beer Syrup (beer, Sugar), Organic Brown Sugar, Honey, Yeast, Pure Vanilla Extract, All-Natural Sea Salt, Orange Peel
Contains: Wheat, Barley, Milk, Eggs.
Made in a facility that processes products that contain dairy, peanuts, soy, tree nuts and wheat.
Instructions / Storage
- Buns ship frozen and arrive ready to enjoy
- Buns may thaw in transit
- Buns may be stored in their original container at room temperature or in the refrigerator for up to 2 days after arrival
- Monster Mallows can be kept at room temperature in a covered or airtight container for 2-4 weeks
- Freezing monster mallows is not recommended
- Buns are flash-frozen before shipment to protect them in transit only, so if the buns arrive frozen, leave at room temperature or in the refrigerator to fully thaw.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- You may heat the buns directly in the foil container they come in, but before doing so, be sure to remove the foil lid. Otherwise, transfer your buns to an oven-safe sheet tray or pan, either lightly coated with cooking pan spray or with a liner to prevent sticking.
- Heat buns in the oven for 5-10 minutes, or until the center of the bun is warm/hot and gooey.
- Gather your bag of Beer Cream Cheese Frosting and Brown Sugar Streusel.
- Cut the corner off the plastic bag with the Beer Cream Cheese Frosting and drizzle your frosting over the top of the bun(s), and then sprinke the Brown Sugar Streusel on top.
- Best enjoyed warm!
- Flour & Branch ships Monday through Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.