Six 12 oz. Boneless Ribeyes
Flannery Beef ships its famous beef nationwide on Goldbelly! Flannery’s prime CA Reserve beef is truly in a league of its own: all-natural beef sourced exclusively from small California producers, then dry-aged a minimum of 28 days. Flannery’s prime, dry-aged Ribeyes—boneless and hand-cut—are stunningly delicious. The pinnacle of rich beef flavor, they approach the tenderness of the New York Strip, but deliver a depth of taste that’s over the top. “What gives the Ribeye its dramatic flavor is the amount of fat and marbling—this is what sets it apart from the New York. The absolute personification of flavor," explains Bryan Flannery.
Butchery has been a family affair since Bryan Flannery Sr. opened Bryan’s Quality Meats in San Francisco in 1963. Years later, his son Bryan Flannery, Jr. founded Flannery Beef, which sources its all-natural USDA Prime Holstein Beef exclusively from small California producers. Flannery Beef is known for its superior perfectly marbled, hand-cut steaks that are dry-aged for a minimum of 28 days and beloved by Michelin-starred restaurants.
This package includes 6 Boneless California Reserve Ribeye Steaks (12 oz. each)
- Ribeye Steaks are 1.25" to 1.5" thick
California Reserve Beef
Instructions / Storage
- Steaks ship frozen, however may arrive partially or fully thawed
- Upon arrival place steaks in the refrigerator
- Steaks may be kept refrigerated in their sealed packaging for 3 to 4 days after arrival
- Steaks may be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- If frozen, defrost frozen steaks overnight in the refrigerator
- Remove your steaks from the refrigerator about an hour
- Just before cooking, season your steaks liberally with kosher salt and freshly
- For tender, juicy steaks, always let your steaks “rest” for 5 to 7
minutes after cooking (before slicing/serving)
- Flannery Beef ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.