California Reserve Ribeye Steaks - 12 Pack
All-natural beef sourced exclusively from small California producers, then dry-aged a minimum of 28 days, Flannery’s prime CA Reserve beef is truly in a league of its own. What’s more, it tends to have a smaller eye than the Midwestern steaks so the cut is slightly thicker.
Flannery’s prime, dry-aged ribeyes – boneless and hand-cut – are stunningly delicious. The pinnacle of rich beef flavor, they approach the tenderness of the New York Strip, but deliver a depth of taste that’s over the top. “What gives the Ribeye its dramatic flavor is the amount of fat and marbling—this is what sets it apart from the New York. The absolute personification of flavor." Explains Bryan Flannery.
For the Flannerys, butchering is a family affair. Bryan Jr. and his daughter, Katie, are the proud team behind Flannery Beef specializing in high quality, USDA Prime Holstein Beef. The duo has worked tirelessly to source, cut, and dry age the finest quality beef products available anywhere – and the effort has paid off. Flannery Beef is renowned among the culinary elite as who you turn to for the ultimate, perfectly marbled steak. Flannery Beef has been featured in Food & Wine, the LA Times, and the SF Chronical. They supply Michelin star restaurants such as Manresa, Rustic Canyon, and Angler.
This package serves 16-24 people includes 12 California Reserve Ribeye Steaks (12 oz. each)
California Reserve Beef
Instructions / Storage
- Steaks ship unfrozen with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place steaks in the refrigerator or freezer
- Steaks may be kept refrigerated in their sealed packaging for 3 to 4 days after arrival
- Steaks may be frozen in their sealed packaging for up to 6 months with no loss of quality, texture, or taste
- If frozen, defrost frozen steaks overnight in the refrigerator
- Remove your steaks from the refrigerator about an hour
- Just before cooking, season your steaks liberally with kosher salt and freshly
- For tender, juicy steaks, always let your steaks “rest” for 5 to 7
minutes after cooking (before slicing/serving)
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Flannery Beef ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.