All-natural beef sourced exclusively from small California producers, then dry-aged a minimum of 28 days, Flannery’s prime CA Reserve beef is truly in a league of its own.
Filet Mignon—unquestionably the most tender steak you can serve up—can be called the “sashimi cut” of beef. Flannery’s prime, hand-cut filets are absolutely fork tender and devoid of excess fat. They are also the perfect choice for serving a noticeably thick but not overwhelming cut of steak.
For the Flannery family, butchering meat has been a family affair since Bryan Flannery Sr. opened Bryan’s Quality Meats in San Francisco in 1963. Years later, his son Bryan Flannery, Jr. opened Flannery Beef, which sources its all-natural beef exclusively from small California producers. Today, Bryan Flannery Jr. and his daughter Katie source, cut, and dry-age USDA Prime Holstein Beef. Flannery Beef is known for its superior perfectly marbled, hand-cut steaks that are dry-aged for a minimum of 28 days and beloved by Michelin-starred restaurants.
This package includes your choice between a 6 oz. or 8 oz. California Reserve Filet Mignon Steak
- Filets are 1.5"-2" thick
- Minimum quantity of 4 per order
California Reserve Beef
Instructions / Storage
- Steaks ship frozen, however may arrive partially or fully thawed
- Upon arrival place steaks in the refrigerator
- Steaks may be kept refrigerated in their sealed packaging for 3 to 4 days after arrival
- Steaks may be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Remove your steaks from the refrigerator about an hour
- Just before cooking, season your steaks liberally with kosher salt and freshly
- For tender, juicy steaks, always let your steaks “rest” for 5 to 7
minutes after cooking (before slicing/serving)
- Flannery Beef ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.