Fireman Derek’s Bake Shop ships its famous white chocolate guava cookies nationwide on Goldbelly! This white chocolate guava cookie 12 pack features an Original Fireman Derek Cookie made with sweet guava chunks and white chocolate chips.
Since opening his eponymous Fireman Derek’s Bake Shop in 2013, former Miami firefighter Derek Kaplan has been making the same delicious pies that were legendary among firemen in South Florida. The award-winning, family-owned Miami bakery specializes in handcrafted pies with locally-sourced ingredients like Key lime pie and the signature Salted Caramel ‘Krack’ Pie made with thick, sticky salted caramel and an oatmeal cookie crust.
This package includes 12 White Chocolate Guava Cookie
- Cookie weighs 4 oz. measures approximately 3.5"
Butter, Sugar, Eggs, Vanilla Extract, All-Purpose Flour, White Chocolate Chips, Guava Chunks
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- To store, place in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- These cookies can be kept in the freezer for up to 4 weeks
- To Serve: If frozen, thaw for 10 minutes before serving
- Fireman Derek’s Bake Shop ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.