Salted Caramel Pie
Former Miami firefighter, Derek Kaplan’s, pies were legendary among the firemen in Miami. And they remained as such until 2013 when Derek launched his award-winning bakery, Fireman Derek’s Bake Shop. Now, Derek’s pies and other baked goods are legendary throughout all of Miami!
One of these pies is his signature Salted Caramel ‘Krack’ Pie. Baked in an oatmeal cookie crust, this crowd favorite oozes with a thick, sticky salted caramel filling that melts in your mouth.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes a 9" Salted Caramel Pie
Butter, Sugar, Eggs, Oats, Flour, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Dry Milk
Instructions / Storage
- This pie ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transits
- To store, place in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- This pie can be kept in the freezer for up to 4 weeks
- To Serve: If frozen, thaw for 10 minutes before serving
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Fireman Derek’s Bake Shop ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.