Salted Caramel Pie
Former Miami firefighter, Derek Kaplan’s, pies were legendary among the firemen in Miami. And they remained as such until 2013 when Derek launched his award-winning bakery, Fireman Derek’s Bake Shop. Now, Derek’s pies and other baked goods are legendary throughout all of Miami!
One of these pies is his signature Salted Caramel ‘Krack’ Pie. Baked in an oatmeal cookie crust, this crowd favorite oozes with a thick, sticky salted caramel filling that melts in your mouth.
Former Miami firefighter Derek Kaplan’s pies were so legendary among firemen in Miami that he launched Fireman Derek’s Bake Shop in 2013. The family-owned, award-winning bakery specializes in handcrafted pies with locally-sourced ingredients like Key lime pie and his signature Salted Caramel ‘Krack’ Pie baked in an oatmeal cookie crust, oozing with a thick, sticky salted caramel filling.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes a 9" Salted Caramel Pie
Butter, Sugar, Eggs, Oats, Flour, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Dry Milk
Instructions / Storage
- This pie ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transits
- To store, place in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- This pie can be kept in the freezer for up to 4 weeks
- To Serve: If frozen, thaw for 10 minutes before serving
- Fireman Derek’s Bake Shop ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.