Fireman Derek’s Bake Shop ships its famous pies nationwide on Goldbelly! Now you can try 2 of Derek’s famous pies in this Choose Your Own 2 Pack! Choose from pie flavors like Key lime, salted caramel, apple, and guava berry.
Former Miami firefighter Derek Kaplan’s pies were so legendary among firemen in Miami that he launched Fireman Derek’s Bake Shop in 2013. The family-owned, award-winning bakery specializes in handcrafted pies with locally-sourced ingredients like Key lime pie and his signature Salted Caramel ‘Krack’ Pie baked in an oatmeal cookie crust, oozing with a thick, sticky salted caramel filling.
This package serves 12-16 people and includes your choice of 2 pies
- Each pie serves 6-8 people and measures 9"
Flavor Options Include
- Fireman Derek’s World Famous Key Lime Pie – With fresh squeezed Key limes and a graham cracker crust, Derek’s Key Lime Pie is delicious and refreshing! In fact, it has Miami New Times “confidently claim as Miami’s best key lime pie."
- Salted Caramel Pie – One of these pies is his signature Salted Caramel ‘Krack’ Pie. Baked in an oatmeal cookie crust, this crowd favorite oozes with a thick, sticky salted caramel filling that melts in your mouth.
- Apple Pie – With fresh apples and a crumb topping, Derek’s Apple Pie is comforting and nostalgic! Serve it with a scoop of ice cream for an extra special treat.
- Guava Berry Pie – With fresh guava, berries, and a crumb topping, Derek’s Guava Berry Pie is a bright tropical taste of Miami! Serve it with a scoop of ice cream for a special summer treat.
Key Lime Pie – Graham Crackers, Butter, Honey, Condensed Milk, Egg Yolks, Freshly Squeezed Key Lime Juice.
Salted Caramel Pie – Oats, Butter, Sugar, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Vanilla Extract, Eggs, Heavy Cream, Powdered Milk.
Apple Pie – All Purpose Flour, Eggs, Butter, Water, Salt, Sugar, Apples, Cinnamon, Brown Sugar, Vanilla Extract, Cornstarch.
Guava Berry Pie – All-purpose Flour, Eggs, Butter, Water, Salt, Sugar, Blueberries, Blackberries, Raspberries, Strawberries, Guava, Lemon Juice, Cornstarch.
Instructions / Storage
- This pie ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- To store, place in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- This pie can be kept in the freezer for up to 4 weeks
- To Serve: If frozen, thaw for 10 minutes before serving
- Fireman Derek’s Bake Shop ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.