Fireman Derek's Pies - Choose Your Own 2 Pack
Former Miami firefighter, Derek Kaplan’s, pies were legendary among the firemen in Miami. And they remained as such until 2013 when Derek launched his award-winning bakery, Fireman Derek’s Bake Shop. Now, Derek’s pies and other baked goods are legendary throughout all of Miami!
Now you can try 2 of Derek’s famous pies in this Choose Your Own 2 Pack!
This package serves 12-16 people and includes your choice of 2 pies
- Each pie serves 6-8 people and measures 9"
Flavor Options Include
- Fireman Derek’s World Famous Key Lime Pie – With fresh squeezed Key limes and a graham cracker crust, Derek’s Key Lime Pie is delicious and refreshing! In fact, it has Miami New Times “confidently claim as Miami’s best key lime pie."
- Salted Caramel Pie – One of these pies is his signature Salted Caramel ‘Krack’ Pie. Baked in an oatmeal cookie crust, this crowd favorite oozes with a thick, sticky salted caramel filling that melts in your mouth.
- Apple Pie – With fresh apples and a crumb topping, Derek’s Apple Pie is comforting and nostalgic! Serve it with a scoop of ice cream for an extra special treat.
- Guava Berry Pie – With fresh guava, berries, and a crumb topping, Derek’s Guava Berry Pie is a bright tropical taste of Miami! Serve it with a scoop of ice cream for a special summer treat.
Instructions / Storage
- This pie ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- To store, place in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- This pie can be kept in the freezer for up to 4 weeks
- To Serve: If frozen, thaw for 10 minutes before serving
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Fireman Derek’s Bake Shop ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.