Chocolate Pecan Pie
Former Miami firefighter, Derek Kaplan’s, pies were legendary among the firemen in Miami. And they remained as such until 2013 when Derek launched his award-winning bakery, Fireman Derek’s Bake Shop. Now, Derek’s pies and other baked goods are legendary throughout all of Miami!
Fireman Derek’s Chocolate Pecan Pie is loaded with pecans and chocolate and has a sweet and salty pecan filling inside their delicious crust.
Since opening his eponymous Fireman Derek’s Bake Shop in 2013, former Miami firefighter Derek Kaplan has been making the same delicious pies that were legendary among firemen in South Florida. The award-winning, family-owned Miami bakery specializes in handcrafted pies with locally-sourced ingredients like Key lime pie and the signature Salted Caramel ‘Krack’ Pie made with thick, sticky salted caramel and an oatmeal cookie crust.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes a 9" Chocolate Pecan Pie
flour, butter, egg yolks, salt, semi-sweet chocolate, sugar, brown sugar, dark corn syrup, eggs, pecans, vanilla extract
Instructions / Storage
- This pie arrives ready to serve
- Each pie is baked fresh and carefully packaged with ice packs
- To store, place in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- This pie can be kept in the freezer for up to 4 weeks
- To Serve: Reheat at 350 for 15-25 min or until warm
- Fireman Derek’s Bake Shop ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.