Cinnamon Roll with Whipped Cream Cheese Icing - 9 Pack
The closely-guarded recipe for Firecakes Bakery’s old-fashioned doughnuts can trace its roots back to founder Karen Fox’s grandfather, Billy Hobbs, who fried up fresh doughnuts every morning for workers in northern Wisconsin logging camps back in the 1930s. His “firecakes” were fried in a large cast-iron pot over an open fire. Nowadays, Firecakes has three Chicago locations and a roaming truck, and they’re making all their doughnuts by hand, fresh throughout the day, using only old-world methods. Billy would be proud.
This package serves 9 people and includes 9 Rolled Butter Cinnamon Rolls with Whipped Cream Cheese Icing
- Each cinnamon roll measures approximately 4"-4.5"
Cinnamon Roll: Butter, Egg, Cinnamon Yeast, Flour (Niacin, Malted Barley Flour, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Dextrose, Soybean Oil. Contains 2% Or Less Of Each Of The Following: Defatted Soy Flour, Salt, Mono-and Diglycerides, Whey (Milk), Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Dough Conditioner (Wheat Flour, Guar Gum, Corn Syrup Solids, Enzymes), Beta Carotene. Icing: Cream Cheese, Unsalted Butter, Whole Milk, Confectioner’s Sugar, Vanilla Extract, Cinnamon.
Instructions / Storage
- Firecakes Donuts arrive ready to enjoy
- Items are best kept at room temperature and consumed within 24 hours
- It is not recommended to heat, refrigerate or freeze.
- Firecakes Donuts ships Tuesday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.