Jack Stack BBQ ships its legendary barbecue nationwide on Goldbelly! Meet the wings that made one customer say, “These wings are so out of control, you might want to count your fingers when you’re done.” Yes, they are that good. Huge, perfectly seasoned, and smoked to golden brown, you won’t find better wings anywhere.
Started by Russ Fiorella in Kansas City in 1957 and previously known as Smokestack BBQ, Jack Stack BBQ began as a traditional storefront barbecue restaurant with a modest selection of five to six items. Jack Fiorella, the eldest son, worked with his father until 1974, when he decided to branch off and start Fiorella’s Jack Stack of Martin City. To stand out in the competitive Kansas City barbecue scene of the mid 1970s, Jack and his wife, Delores, began cooking with gourmet hickory wood and created the most extensive barbecue menu in the country. The legends of Kansas City BBQ were voted “Most Popular Restaurant in Kansas City” by the 2011 Zagat Survey of America’s Best Restaurants and the barbecue restaurant is consistently voted by Zagat as the “Highest Rated BBQ” in the country.
- Each package serves 8-12 people
- 5 lb. Fire-Kissed Chicken Wings (approximately 50 wings)
- 1 KC Original BBQ Sauce bottle (18 oz.)
Hickory BBQ Chicken Wings – Chicken Wings, Salt, Dehydrated Onion, Garlic And Bell Pepper, Spices (Including Chili Pepper), Dextrose, Maltodextrin, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Disodium Inosinate And Guanylate And Not More Than 2% Tricalcium Phosphate And Silicon Dioxide. Gluten Free.
KC Spicy BBQ Sauce – Water, Tomato Paste, Sugar, Hot Sauce (Cayenne Pepper, Vinegar, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Garlic), Worcestershire Sauce (Vinegar, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Water, Salt, Caramel Color, Garlic Powder, Sugar, Spices, Tamarind, Natural Flavor), Salt, Spices (Including Chili Peppers), Dehydrated Garlic And Onion, Torula Yeast, Natural Flavors, Molasses, Modified Food Starch, Maltodextrin, Dehydrated Bell Pepper, Caramel Color, Yeast Extract, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative). Gluten Free.
Instructions / Storage
- All products are fully cooked, vacuum-sealed and flash-frozen to preserve peak flavor and moisture.
- Although each box is carefully packed with dry ice and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the dry ice to evaporate and the meats to partially or fully thaw during shipment.
- Upon receipt, please cook, refrigerate or place in the freezer.
- Thaw products in refrigerator for 24 to 72 hours depending on the density of the item.
- Grill: Place directly on 400°F grill for 10 minutes; flip every 2 minutes.
- Oven: Heat at 400°F for 15 minutes.
- Jack Stack BBQ ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.