Jack Fiorella discovered long ago that the juicy trimmings from the slicer weren’t scraps; they were heaven on a bun. Named after his dad, Russ, the Poor Russ is the most popular sandwich in Jack Stack BBQ’s restaurants. Now you can send the same secret-formula mix of chopped brisket, hickory-smoked pork burnt ends and custom-blend barbecue sausage that’s brought satisfied sighs to thousands. With beans and Cheesy Corn of course.
- Each Poor Russ Sandwich Combo serves 2-4 people
- 1 lb. Poor Russ BBQ Mix
- 16 oz. Hickory Pit Beans
- 15 oz. Cheesy Corn Bake
- 1 Bottle (13.5 oz) KC Original BBQ Sauce
Instructions / Storage
All products are fully cooked, vacuum-sealed and flash frozen to preserve peak flavor and moisture. Although each box is carefully packed with dry ice and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the dry ice to evaporate and the meats to partially or fully thaw during shipment. Upon receipt, please cook, refrigerate or place in the freezer.
Detailed storage and heating instructions are included with each package.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Jack Stack BBQ ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.