With secret recipes that span three centuries, this fifth generation family-owned bakery continues to handcraft Italian desserts from the same location in NYC’s Little Italy since 1892.
This sweet confection (Known as taiglach in Eastern European countries) is an Italian Favorite. Bite Sized puff pastry is baked (Not Fried) until golden, covered in honey and garnished with candied cinnamon sticks and confetti.
- Each 9" Struffoli serves up to 8 people
Allergens: Wheat & Eggs
PRODUCED IN A FACILITY WHERE NUTS, MILK, EGGS, SOY & FLOUR ARE PRESENT
Instructions / Storage
- Each Struffoli arrives in a sealed package
- Store in sealed packaging for up to 5 days
- Once opened enjoy within 3 days
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Ferrara Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.