With secret recipes that span three centuries, this fifth generation family-owned bakery continues to handcraft Italian desserts from the same location in NYC’s Little Italy since 1892.
Ferrara first became known for its torrone, a traditional Italian nougat candy. Mixed with nuts, their torrone is packed in their classic blue boxes for the ultimate traditional Italian gift.
Each package includes :
- 1 box of Traditional Soft Torrone
- 1 box of Chocolate Soft Torrone
Produced in a Facility Where Nuts, Milk, Eggs, Soy & Flour Are Present
- Ferrara Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.