With secret recipes that span three centuries, this fifth generation family-owned bakery continues to handcraft Italian desserts from the same location in NYC’s Little Italy since 1892.
Ferrara’s handmade panettone alto is an Italian classic. Fragrant and fluffy, this sweet bread is studded with raisins and candied fruit.
- Each Panettone Alto is 2 lbs and serves 10-12 people
PRODUCED IN A FACILITY WHERE NUTS, MILK, EGGS, SOY & FLOUR ARE PRESENT
Instructions / Storage
Panettone can be stored at room temperature for up to 1 month or kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Ferrara Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.