With secret recipes that span three centuries, this fifth-generation family-owned bakery continues to handcraft Italian specialties from the same location in NYC’s Little Italy since 1892.
Enjoy Ferrara’s delicious savory all-beef Italian Meatballs…and don’t forget to sop up the tomato sauce with Ferrara’s freshly baked focaccia.
The meatballs are made with fresh ground beef, parmesan cheese, fresh Italian parsley, egg and a touch of fresh ricotta.
This package serves 6 people and includes:
- 12 All-Beef Meatballs in Homemade Tomato Sauce (3 oz. each)
- Homemade Focaccia
Allergens: Wheat, Dairy, Eggs, Produced in a Facility Where Soy, Nuts and Tree Nuts Are Present.
Instructions / Storage
- Ships with Dry Ice
- Meatballs arrive fully cooked and can be refrigerated for up to 3 days or frozen for up to 6 months in their original packaging.
- Defrost in the refrigerator one day in advance.
- Preheat over to 350
- Remove plastic wrapping
- Place entire meatball pack on a baking sheet or roasting pan
- Heat Meatballs for about 15 to 20 minutes
- Heat Focaccia for 10 minutes
- Heat Meatballs and/or Lasagna for about 5 minutes, check to see if heated throughout
- Tip – put a knife into the center of the lasagna. Take it out and carefully touch it. If it’s hot, it’s ready!
- Ferrara Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.