With secret recipes that span three centuries, this fifth generation family-owned bakery continues to handcraft Italian desserts from the same location in NYC’s Little Italy since 1892.
Ferrara’s Italian Cookies are world Famous, freshly baked, individually selected and hand-packed at their Grand Street Pasticceria. Only the finest ingredients, pure butter, rich chocolate and imported nuts and jams, go into their pasticcini fini. Perfect to send as a gift, great for any social event or business meeting. These cookies are paired with Struffoli, a sweet confection (known as taiglach in Eastern European countries) and Italian Favorite. This bite-sized puff pastry is baked (Not Fried) until golden, covered in honey and garnished with candied cinnamon sticks and confetti.
Each package includes:
- 2 lbs of cookies (approximately 40 cookies) in a variety of flavors
- 1 Struffoli 9" round and serves 8 people
- Rainbow Cookies
- Soft Pignoli
- Sandwich Cookies
- Half Moon
- Raspberry Drop
Allergens: Wheat, Eggs & Nuts
PRODUCED IN A FACILITY WHERE NUTS, MILK, EGGS, SOY & FLOUR ARE PRESENT
Instructions / Storage
For Cookie Tray
- The Cookie Tray can be refrigerated for up to a week or frozen for up to 6 months
- Once opened, store in an airtight container and serve at room temperature
- Each Struffoli arrives in a sealed package
- Store in sealed packaging for up to 5 days
- Once opened enjoy within 3 days
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Ferrara Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.