With secret recipes that span three centuries, this fifth-generation family-owned bakery continues to handcraft Italian desserts from the same location in NYC’s Little Italy since 1892.
Layers of super light vanilla chiffon cake meet up with our legendary Cannoli cream filling on an epic twist on our famous Chocolate Cannoli Cream Cake. The exterior layer is covered with a Vanilla Buttercream then dusted with crushed cannoli shells, cinnamon, a hint of Marsala wine then topped with 6 mini cannoli. Each custom cake features a milk chocolate plaque handwritten with the word, Felicidades. The cake is 6 inches wide, but double the height of our normal cake, to give you something extra! Crunched cannoli sweet marsala touch of cinnamon.
- Each Cannoli Cake is 6" in diameter and serves 10-12 people
PRODUCED IN A FACILITY WHERE NUTS, MILK, EGGS, SOY & FLOUR ARE PRESENT
Instructions / Storage
- Each Tiramisu Cake Ships on Dry Ice
- Each cake can be refrigerated for up to 4 days (preferably in an airtight container) or frozen for up to 6 months. Defrost in the refrigerator one day in advance, or at room temperature for 3 hours.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Ferrara Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.