With secret recipes that span three centuries, this fifth generation family-owned bakery continues to handcraft Italian desserts from the same location in NYC’s Little Italy since 1892.
Ferrara’s traditional rainbow (tricolori) cookies are made in-house daily from a secret recipe that Antonio Ferrara used when he opened the bakery. This technicolor cookie features layers of almond cake that are sandwiched with apricot jam and coated in chocolate.
- Each package includes 1.5 lbs of Tricolor Rainbow Cookies (approximately 30 Cookies)
- Each cookie is approximately 1.5″ × 2″
PRODUCED IN A FACILITY WHERE NUTS, MILK, EGGS, SOY & FLOUR ARE PRESENT
Instructions / Storage
Rainbow Cookies can be refrigerated for up to a week or frozen for up to 6 months. Once opened, store in an airtight container and serve at room temperature.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Ferrara Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.