With secret recipes that span three centuries, this fifth generation family-owned bakery continues to handcraft Italian desserts from the same location in NYC’s Little Italy since 1892.
Included in this gift box are Ferrara’s traditional cannoli with sweet ricotta cream studded with chocolate chips as well as their chocolate-dipped cannoli shells which they dip by hand.
- Mini Cannoli Shells & Cream packaged separately
- Each package includes 24 mini cannoli shells
- 12 Original Mini Cannoli Shells
- 12 Chocolate Covered Mini Cannoli Shells
- One 14 oz bag of cream
PRODUCED IN A FACILITY WHERE NUTS, MILK, EGGS, SOY & FLOUR ARE PRESENT
Instructions / Storage
- Cannoli’s ship on dry ice
- Cannoli shells can be stored at room temperature, while cannoli cream can be refrigerated for up to 7 days or frozen for up to 1 year
- Defrost cream in the refrigerator for 6 hours.
- Cut off the tip of the cannoli cream bag (½ inch from the end of the bag).
- Squeeze the cream into the shell
- Fill each cannoli halfway,
- Turn the shell around and fill the other half.
- Repeat and Enjoy!
- Bavarian cream should be kept in the freezer up until 2 to 3 hours before use. Cream can also be refrozen.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Ferrara Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.