With secret recipes that span three centuries, this fifth generation family-owned bakery continues to handcraft Italian desserts from the same location in NYC’s Little Italy since 1892.
Ferrara first became known for its torrone, a traditional Italian nougat candy. Mixed with nuts, their torrone is packed in their classic blue boxes for the ultimate traditional Italian gift. Ferrara’s delicate & buttery cookies, biscotti & torrone are the perfect companion with a cup of coffee. Using secret Old World recipes that are over 100 years old, Ferrara bakes perfect rainbow (tricolori) cookies, pignoli (almond-flavored cookies studded with pine nuts), biscotti & more.
Each package includes:
- One 1 lb of assorted cookies (approximately 20 cookies)
- One 1/2 lb bag of almond biscotti
- One Soft Torrone pie cut wedge
Cookies arrive in a variety of flavors and styles including:
- Rainbow Cookies
- Soft Pignoli
- Sandwich Cookies
- Half Moon
PRODUCED IN A FACILITY WHERE NUTS, MILK, EGGS, SOY & FLOUR ARE PRESENT
Instructions / Storage
- Torrone can be stored at room temperature for up to one year
- Biscotti can be stored for up to 6 months in an airtight container at room temp. Do not freeze biscotti.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Ferrara Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.