With secret recipes that span three centuries, this fifth generation family-owned bakery continues to handcraft Italian desserts from the same location in NYC’s Little Italy since 1892.
Ferrara’s traditional cannoli feature a sweet ricotta cream with chocolate chips and a light dusting of powdered sugar. Their mini cannoli are perfect as a bite-size dessert with a cup of coffee.
This package includes everything to make 24 mini cannolis:
- 24 Mini Cannoli Shells (2 boxes)
- 2 7 oz. pastry bags of Cream
- 2 packets of Powdered Sugar
- 2 packets of Chocolate Chips
PRODUCED IN A FACILITY WHERE NUTS, MILK, EGGS, SOY & FLOUR ARE PRESENT
Instructions / Storage
- Cannoli ship on dry ice
- Cannoli shells can be stored at room temperature, while cannoli cream can be refrigerated for up to 7 days or frozen for up to 1 year
- Defrost cream in the refrigerator for 6 hours
- Cut off the tip of the cannoli cream bag (½ inch from the end of the bag).
- Squeeze the cream into the shell
- Fill each cannoli halfway
- Turn the shell around and fill the other half.
- Repeat and Enjoy!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Ferrara Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.