Named after a much-loved family member, Fat Molly’s was founded by chef Alex Donovan who perfected three delicious brownie flavors to please every palate. Fat Molly’s Brownies are rich and decadent and are made with only the finest ingredients, such as Ghirardelli chocolate and Dutch process cocoa for a smoother, more luscious experience. This pack includes Fat Molly’s signature Pecan & Caramel Brownies, which features the hand-crafted premium Five Chocolate Brownie topped with choice whole pecans and drizzled in indulgent caramel syrup. Great heated lightly!
- This package includes 12 Pecan & Caramel Brownies
- Each brownie is 4 oz. and measures 2.5″ × 3″ × 3/8"
- Brownies arrive individually wrapped
- Choose to add an additional dozen or a hard gift box with beautiful design and bow
Pecan & Caramel: Sugar, white whole wheat flour (unbleached 100% hard white whole wheat flour), semi-sweet chocolate chips (sugar, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [an emulsifier],vanilla), peanut oil, eggs, vanilla extract, cocoa powder (sugar, cocoa [processed with alkali], unsweetened chocolate, salt, soy lecithin [an emulsifier]), milk chocolate chips (sugar, whole milk powder, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [an emulsifier], vanilla), baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate), sea salt, coffee, pecans, caramel sauce (corn syrup, water, high fructose corn syrup, sugar, nonfat milk, heavy cream, salt, pectin, natural flavor, disodium phosphate).
Contains: Eggs, milk, pecans, peanuts, soy, wheat.
Instructions / Storage
- Brownies arrive ready to enjoy
- To store, brownies can be kept in its original packaging at room temperature for 30 days, in the refrigerator for 3 months or in the freezer for up to 1 year
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Fat Molly’s ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.