This hickory-smoked pulled pork is full of flavor and melt-in-your-mouth tender, accompanied with buns to build the perfect sandwich. Add sauce for an extra kick, or keep it simple without!
Add a mini cobbler to your meal! This cobbler boasts fresh fruit, peeled and simmered with butter, sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg poured into homemade crust and baked to yummy!
Just because a barbecue joint is in Texas, doesn’t mean it needs to serve Texas-style ‘cue to be a hit! Meet Fainmous BBQ, bringing authentic Tennessee-style barbecue to the heart of Houston. Fainmous BBQ was founded in 2011 by husband and wife James and Karen Fain, who both grew up in East Knoxville, after years of honing their skills in the catering biz. Tennessee-style BBQ is generally differentiated by its use of hickory smoke and plenty of pork, and the Fains are doing it right. James is a star pitmaster, and he’s smoking pulled pork, ribs, chicken, brisket, and sausages low and slow to pink-ringed perfection.
This package serves 8 people and includes:
- Pulled Pork- 2 lb
- 8 Buns
- Baked Beans- 1 pt
- Cole Slaw- 1 pt
- Choose to add a Mini Cobbler, your choice!
- Each cobbler weighs approx 2.5 lbs
- Choose to add a bottle of BBQ Sauce!
- Each bottle is 16 oz.
- Choose Mild or Spicy
Seasonings - FAINMOUS seasoning blend (garlic powder, onion powder,
lemon pepper, marinade (corn starch, tomato spices, red pepper, salt))
Smoke - Natural smoke from hickory wood
FAINMOUS Sauce - Water, apple cider vinegar, onion powder, garlic powder, lemon pepper, paprika blend (mustard, celery salt, bay leaf, crushed red pepper flakes, mace, cloves, allspice, nutmeg, cardamom, ginger), soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, Worcestershire sauce, tomato juice concentrate, high fructose corn syrup, molasses, food starch, salt, natural smoke hickory, honey, mustard flour, sugar, guar gum, celery seed, natural flavors, sodium benzoate, caramel color, red 40.
Cobbler: Fresh fruit your choice, butter, sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg poured into homemade crust
Instructions / Storage
- BBQ ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival store in freezer
- Vacuumed sealed beans and coleslaw must be kept refrigerated
- Vacuumed meats can be eaten upon receipt or stored in a freezer or fridge
- Meats are safe to store in a freezer for up to 3 months. or in the fridge for up to 1 week
- BBQ Sauce may be stored in a pantry at room temperature for up to a year
- Allow items to thaw overnight
- Place the entire package in the microwave oven for 1 min 30 sec or until warm.
- Cut open sealed package
- Allow items to thaw overnight.
- Fill the boiler with water and bring the water to a boil.
- Remove labeling on package front and back.
- Place the entire package in boiling water
- Boil until hot measuring to 165F internally or meat is warm.
- Remove from water, cut open sealed package
- Preheat oven to 350
- Remove lid
- Heat for 1hr and 30 min or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbling. (Sides of the crust when done will be slightly separated from the pan.)
- Remove from oven.
- Let sit 7 min before serving and enjoy!
- Fainmous BBQ ships Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.