Fainmous’ signature BBQ cauliflower is seasoned with a house spice blend, batter-coated, and ready for the fryer! Remove and toss florets with Fainmous bbq sauce (mild or spicy) for an unforgettable side dish or entrée!
Just because a barbecue joint is in Texas, doesn’t mean it needs to serve Texas-style ‘cue to be a hit! Meet Fainmous BBQ, bringing authentic Tennessee-style barbecue to the heart of Houston. Fainmous BBQ was founded in 2011 by husband and wife James and Karen Fain, who both grew up in East Knoxville, after years of honing their skills in the catering biz. Tennessee-style BBQ is generally differentiated by its use of hickory smoke and plenty of pork, and the Fains are doing it right. James is a star pitmaster, and he’s smoking pulled pork, ribs, chicken, brisket, and sausages low and slow to pink-ringed perfection.
This package serves 8 people and includes 4 packs of BBQ Cauliflower (4 lbs. Total)
- Each pack serves 2 people and weighs 1 lbs.
- Each pack includes 12 florets (48 florets total)
- Choose to add a bottle of BBQ Sauce!
- Each bottle is 1 lb.
- Choose Mild or Spicy
Cauliflower - Cauliflower florets, egg, seasoned flour blend (onion
powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, paprika, oregano)
Seasonings - FAINMOUS seasoning blend (garlic powder, onion powder,
lemon pepper, marinade (corn starch, tomato spices, red pepper, salt))
Smoke - Natural smoke from hickory wood
FAINMOUS Sauce - Water, apple cider vinegar, onion powder, garlic powder, lemon pepper, paprika blend (mustard, celery salt, bay leaf, crushed red pepper flakes, mace, cloves, allspice, nutmeg, cardamom, ginger), soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, Worcestershire sauce, tomato juice concentrate, high fructose corn syrup, molasses, food starch, salt, natural smoke hickory, honey, mustard flour, sugar, guar gum, celery seed, natural flavors, sodium benzoate, caramel color, red 40.
Instructions / Storage
- This shipment is delivered frozen
- Ice may thaw in transit
- Vacuumed sealed cauliflower must be kept frozen until ready for use.
- Cauliflower can be stored in the freezer for up to 2 weeks
- Take package from freezer to thaw 2 hours prior
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350
- Remove frozen florets (pre-battered) from sealed packaging
- Carefully place each floret as desired in hot oil.
- Fry cauliflower until crispy and golden brown.
- Remove cauliflower from oil and drain on paper towel.
- Place cauliflower in medium mixing bowl and add FAINMOUS bbq sauce as desired, swirling
bowl, until each floret is coated.
- Place sauce – coated florets onto serving tray, top with favorite garnish
- Fainmous BBQ ships Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.