No matter how you slice it, a Reuben Sandwich is a classic deli staple. Your choice of meats, in addition to all the accessories, creates the ultimate Reuben — all in the comfort of your own home.
Factor’s Famous Deli is famous for its legendary oversized portions of classic Jewish deli specialties. Opened in Los Angeles in 1948, the deli is best known for its authentic, juicy, slow-cooked, hand-cut pastrami stacked on double-baked rye. The Los Angeles deli also specializes in classic brunch staples: fresh bagels, hand-sliced nova, and cream cheese.
This package serves 4 people and includes:
- 1 ½ lbs. of your choice of meat
- ½ lb Swiss Cheese
- 1 pt. Sauerkraut
- 1 pt. Russian Dressing
- 1 qt Mixed Pickles
- ½ loaf of Double Baked Rye Bread (8 slices)
Meat Options Include
- Famous Hand Cut Pastrami
- Corned Beef
- Turkey Pastrami
- Fresh Roasted Turkey
May contain; dairy, gluten, meat, eggs
Instructions / Storage
- Pack ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Place in refrigerator upon arrival
- Factor’s Famous Deli ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.