This mouthwatering sandwich kit from Factor’s Famous Deli is packed full of all of your favorites. Included is their Hand-Cut Pastrami, fresh, double-baked rye bread, house-cured pickles, homemade coleslaw, and deli mustard. Enough for 4 healthy and hearty sandwiches.
This iconic Jewish deli has been serving up oversized portions of their famous specialties from the same West Los Angeles location since 1948. Factor’s famous made-from-scratch Jewish deli specialties include legendary matzo balls, knishes, kreplach, corned beef, and house-roasted turkey, but they’re best known for their authentic, juicy, slow-cooked, hand-cut pastrami stacked on double-baked rye. The Los Angeles deli also specializes in classic brunch spreads featuring fresh bagels, hand-sliced nova, and cream cheese.
This package serves 4 people and includes:
- 1 lb. of hand-cut Pastrami
- 1/2 loaf Double Baked Rye Bread (8 slices)
- 2 juicy Pickles
- 1 pt. of Coleslaw
- 1 bottle of Beaver Sweet Hot Mustard
May contain; dairy, gluten, eggs
Instructions / Storage
- Pack ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Place in refrigerator upon arrival
- Factor’s Famous Deli ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.