Factor’s Famous Deli ships its legendary Jewish deli nationwide on Goldbelly! Factor’s Famous Deli traditional Passover dinner. Slow roasted brisket is quite the delicacy for your Seder this year. It melts in your mouth and is topped with au jus. Factor’s Famous Deli’s popular roast chicken has a variety of seasonings before it is roasted to perfection. The chicken soup is boiled with carrots, celery, parsnip, and onion for the tastiest soup you can find. It is one of the deli’s most popular items for the last 72 years. Matzo balls finish off the soup made fluffy, large, and tasty too. The deli makes homemade haroset with walnuts and apples—the perfect blend to complement your Seder plate. Add the haroset to your matzo or you can enjoy your matzo with homemade chopped chicken liver. The matzo kugel is supposed to be part of the dinner meal, but tastes as sweet as dessert, full of plump raisins, cinnamon, and sugar. The gefilte fish is made from scratch using whitefish, karp, and pike, and seasoned just like Bubi’s! Top your fish off with delicious homemade red beet horseradish, with enough kick to clear your sinuses. The Seder plate kit includes everything you need for your Seder this year! Happy holidays from Factor’s Famous Deli!
This iconic Jewish deli has been serving up oversized portions of their famous specialties from the same West Los Angeles location since 1948. Factor’s famous made-from-scratch Jewish deli specialties include legendary matzo balls, knishes, kreplach, corned beef, and house-roasted turkey, but they’re best known for their authentic, juicy, slow-cooked, hand-cut pastrami stacked on double-baked rye. The Los Angeles deli also specializes in classic brunch spreads featuring fresh bagels, hand-sliced nova, and cream cheese.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes:
- 4 Pieces of Gefilte Fish (2 lbs.)
- Chopped Liver (1 lb.)
- Chicken Soup with Carrots (4 lbs.)
- 4 Matzo Balls (2.25 lbs.)
- Small Matzo Kugel (1 lb.)
- Brisket (1 lb.)
- Au Jus (0.5 lb.)
- Whole Roasted Chicken (3 lbs.)
- Haroset (1 lb.)
- Homemade Red Beet Horseradish (0.5 lbs.)
- Seder Plate Kit
Gefilte Fish – Whitefish, Pike, Karp, Onions, Butter, Carrots, Egg, Salt, White Pepper, Matzo Meal, Club Soda
Chopped Liver – Chicken Liver, Vegetable Oil, Onion, Sugar, Egg, Chicken Base (Cooked Chicken (Mechanically Separated & Emulsified) Salt, Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Chicken Fat, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein (Soybean), Flavoring, Disodium Inosinate & Disodium Guanylate, Turmeric) Contains Soy
Chicken Soup with Carrots – Chicken, Carrots, Onions, Italian Parsley, Celery, Parsnip, Chicken Base (Cooked Chicken (Mechanically Separated & Emulsified) Salt, Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Chicken Fat, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein (Soybean), Flavoring, Disodium Inosinate & Disodium Guanylate, Turmeric) Contains Soy And Garlic
Matzo Balls – Egg, Vegetable Oil, Matzo Meal, Salt, Baking Powder, Chicken Base (Cooked Chicken (Mechanically Separated & Emulsified) Salt, Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Chicken Fat, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein (Soybean), Flavoring, Disodium Inosinate & Disodium Guanylate, Turmeric) Contains Soy
Small Matzo Kugel – Matzo, Ricotta Cheese, Vanilla Extract, Egg, Cinnamon, Raisins, Sugar And Butter
Brisket – Beef, Tomatoes, Onions, Carrots, Celery, Salt, Garlic, White Pepper And Paprika
Au Jus – Beef, Tomatoes, Onions, Carrots, Celery, Salt, Garlic, White Pepper, Paprika, Beef Base (Beef, Roasted Beef & Concentrate Of Beef Stock), Hydrolyzed Plant Protein (From Soy), Salt, Sugar, Flavoring Chicken Fat, Dried Whey, Caramel Color, Disoldium Inosinate & Disodium Guanylate
Whole Roasted Chicken – Chicken, Sesoned Salt, Garlic, White Pepper, Oreganno, Vegetable Oil, Paprika And Cumin
Haroset – Apples, Walnuts (Tree Nut), Cimnamon, Sugar, Manishewitz Concord Grape Wine
Homemade Red Beet Horseradish – Beets, White Vinegar, Sugar, Horseradish Root
Seder Plate Kit – 1 Hard Boiled Egg, Haroset (Apples, Walnuts (Tree Nut), Cimnamon, Sugar, Manishewitz Concord Grape Wine) Parsley, Horseradish Root, Red Horseradish (Beets, White Vinegar, Sugar, Horseradish Root) And 1 Lamb Shank Bone
Instructions / Storage
- Pack ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Place in refrigerator upon arrival
- Preheat Oven to 350 F
- Reheat the Chicken Soup in a stovetop pot until hot
- Heat the Matzo Balls in chicken broth or boiling water on stove top
- Heat Au Jus in sauce pan for 3 minutes and pour over brisket to heat in oven
- Heat Matzo Kugel and Brisket (with Au Jus) in oven for 20 min
- Heat Roast Chicken for 10-20 minutes, checking it after 10 minutes. You can splash a little water or chicken stock in the pan to keep it moist
- Gefilte Fish, Chopped Liver, Haroset, Horseradish, and Seder Kit are served cold
- Factor’s Famous Deli ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.