This is a collection of Fabrique’s top-selling buns, bars, brownies, and chokladbolls!
Fabrique Bakery is an artisanal stone oven bakery founded by David and Charlotta Zetterström in Stockholm, Sweden, in 2008, and there are now shops in Sweden, London, and New York City. The concept is simple, but far from ordinary: only fresh, natural ingredients and traditional methods are used to make Swedish cardamom buns, artisanal sourdough bread, and pastries. All breads are handmade and baked in a stone oven. It’s a process that takes time, but the end results are well worth the wait.
This package serves 24 people and includes:
- 4 Cardamom Buns
- 4 Cinnamon Buns
- 4 Blueberry Buns
- 6 Chokladbolls
- 2 Cranberry Bars
- 2 Raspberry Salted Almond Brownies
- 2 Walnut Brownies
- Buns are 5"
- Bars are 3" (each 4 oz.)
- Chokladbolls are 1.5" (each 2 oz.)
- Cardamom Bun – Wheat Flour, Water, Milk, Butter, Cardamom, Sugar, Yeast, Salt, Brushed With Egg.
- Cinnamon Bun – Wheat Flour, Water, Milk, Butter, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Sugar, Yeast, Salt, Brushed With Egg.
- Blueberry Bun – Wheat Flour, Egg, Butter, Sugar, Water, Baking Soda, Yeast, Salt, Blueberries, Vanilla. Walnut And Brown Sugar: Wheat Flour, Egg, Butter, Sugar, Water, Baking Soda, Yeast, Salt, Walnut, Brown Sugar, Raw Sugar. Made In A Facility That Uses Nuts
- Cranberry Bar – Hazelnuts, Cranberries, Pumpkin Seeds, Oats, Sunflower Seeds, Butter, Cream, Brown Sugar and Treacle
- Brownie – Butter, Wheat Flour, Egg, Brown Sugar, Sugar, Salt, Dark Chocolate, Cacao, Vanilla, Yellow Treacle, Raspberries, Almonds Or Walnuts. Made In A Facility That Uses Nuts
- Raspberry and Salted Almond Brownies – Butter, Wheat Flour, Egg, Brown Sugar, Sugar, Salt, Dark Chocolate, Cacao, Vanilla, Yellow Treacle, Raspberries And Almonds. Made In A Facility That Uses Nuts
Butter, Wheat Flour, Egg, Brown Sugar, Sugar, Salt, Dark Chocolate, Cacao, Vanilla, Yellow Treacle, Walnuts. Made In A Facility That Uses Nuts
- Chokladball – Oats, Butter, Raw Cacao, Salt, Espresso, Muscovado Sugar, Coconut and Dark Chocolate
Instructions / Storage
- These products are ready to enjoy upon arrival, buns can be reheated if desired
- Enjoy buns within 24 hours of arrival, or place in the freezer immediately for up to 60 days
- Buns should not be refrigerated
- Bars and Chokladbolls may be kept at room temperature for up to 3 days, in the fridge up to 1 week
- Freezing bars and Chokladbolls is not recommended
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- If frozen, buns to thaw to room temperature
- Place buns on a baking sheet
- Heat until warm throughout
- Fabrique ships on Monday through Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.