Fabrique Bakery ships its legendary cardamom buns nationwide on Goldbelly! The bun that took New York by storm! “Come for the cardamom bun,” the New York Times wrote, and so New Yorkers did. Fabrique’s take on the Swedish classic pastry is flaky and crispy on the outside with a sprinkle of coarse ground cardamom and sugar; and soft, sticky, and buttery on the inside with a touch of a floral flavor. It’s Fabrique’s best seller.
Fabrique Bakery is an artisanal stone oven bakery founded by David and Charlotta Zetterström in Stockholm, Sweden, in 2008, and there are now shops in Sweden, London, and New York City. The concept is simple, but far from ordinary: only fresh, natural ingredients and traditional methods are used to make Swedish cardamom buns, artisanal sourdough bread, and pastries. All breads are handmade and baked in a stone oven. It’s a process that takes time, but the end results are well worth the wait.
This package serves 6 people and includes 6 Cardamom Buns.
- Buns are 5" (each 4 oz.)
Wheat Flour, Water, Milk, Butter, Cardamom, Sugar, Yeast, Salt, Brushed With Egg.
Instructions / Storage
- These products are ready to enjoy upon arrival, buns can be reheated if desired
- Enjoy buns within 24 hours of arrival, or place in the freezer immediately for up to 60 days
- Buns should not be refrigerated
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- If frozen, buns to thaw to room temperature
- Place buns on a baking sheet
- Heat until warm throughout
- Fabrique ships on Monday through Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.