Lamb Merguez Sausage Coil - 3 Pack
Merguez is a spicy Mediterranean all-natural lamb sausage. It’s perfect on the grill and great in couscous.
Fabrique Délices was founded in California by Jean Claude Augé in 1985, with a mission of introducing charcuterie that’s every bit as good as what’s found in France to Americans. Every Fabrique Délices product is made by hand in small batches the artisanal and traditional way, according to authentic French recipes. And with more than 100 products, including pâtés, mousses, rillettes, saucisson sec, smoked duck breast, duck confit, merguez, boudin noir, and truffle butters, they’re offering more types of charcuterie than any other American company, and they’re shipping nationwide.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes 3 Coils of All-Natural Lamb Merguez Sausage.
- Each coil weighs 1.5 lbs and measures 9″ × 9″ × 1″
- Choose to add more!
- Cornichons (10 oz): French-style gherkins pickled in vinegar and spiced the
Artisanal way. They are the perfect pairing for pâtés, ham, saucisson sec, and other charcuterie.
- Organic Flatbread Crackers (4 oz): These crackers are made using only the finest ingredients. Lightly flavored with some organic olive oil and grey salt they will not overpower your toppings. That’s why they are the best partner for charcuterie and cheese! Try them with our truffle mousse, duck mousse, duck rillettes, saucisson sec, and many more!
- Garlic Sausage (0.75 lb): A fully cooked pork sausage made with selected pork cuts, with fresh and
- Jambon de Paris (3 lbs): Made according to traditional recipes to ensure a rich, delicate taste. Lean, low-fat whole-muscle pork is slowly cooked, carefully seasoned, and perfect for slicing. Enjoy one of the best Parisian style hams available in your favorite sandwiches, croque monsieur, quiches, party trays, antipasto platters, appetizers & breakfast dishes.
- Jambon de Bayonne (3 oz; presliced): The only ham to be salted with a spring water salt. The salt of the Salies-de-Béarn! This unique salt is locally sourced right within the ham’s salting region. This rock salt is obtained with an ancient method – it is scooped up with a pool skimmer as the water evaporates. This Jambon de Bayonne is aged 12 months.
- Duck Fat (7 oz): Better than butter! Use duck fat to make your own confit and to sauté potatoes and vegetables. Made from 100% duck fat and nothing else!
Lamb Merguez Sausage: Lamb, Water, Paprika, Salt, Olive Oil, Spices (Coriander, Marjoram, Nutmeg, Caraway, Allspice), Cayenne Pepper, Granulated Garlic, Pepper. Encased in Natural Lamb Casing. Allergens: None.
Cornichons: Gherkins, Water, Vinegar, Salt, Pearl Onions, Spices (Yellow Mustard Seeds, Brown Mustard Seeds), Calcium Chloride (Firming Agent), Dehydrated Tarragon Leaves. Allergens: None
Flatbread Crackers: Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Sourdough Culture (Organic Wheat Flour, Water), Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Olive Oil, Organic Canola Oil, Sea Salt, Sel Gris. Allergens: Wheat
Garlic Sausage: Pork, Water, Salt, Nonfat Dry Milk, Garlic, Sugar, Pepper, Spices (Nutmeg, Coriander, Caraway, Allspice), Granulated Garlic, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Sodium Nitrite. Encased in Collagen Casing. Allergens: Milk
Jambon de Paris: Ham, Water, Pork Belly Skin, Salt, Dextrose, Spices, Cane Sugar, Celery Powder. Allergens: None
Jambon de Bayonne: Ham, Salt. Allergens: None
Duck Fat: Rendered Duck Fat, Salt, Pepper. Allergens: None
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove items from packaging and place them immediately in refrigerator or freezer.
- Once thawed, shelf life is 7 days refrigerated. Otherwise, shelf life is 36 weeks.
- Sausages must be fully cooked until they reach a minimum temperature of 165 degrees
- To enjoy this specialty sausage simply grill on bbq or heat through over medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes in a pan or in the oven
Lamb Merguez Sausage
Bread Pairings: Traditional French Baguette.
Wine Pairings: Beaujolais, Corbières, Côtes de provence “Rosé”
- Fabrique Délices ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.