Apero Sampler Kit for 3-4
This is a sampler pack of pâté with black pepper, saucisson sec, cornichons, and organic flatbread crackers.
Fabrique Délices was founded in California by Jean Claude Augé in 1985, on a mission to introduce America to charcuterie that’s every bit as good as what’s found in France. All of their products are made by hand in small batches the artisanal and traditional way, according to authentic French recipes. And with more than 100 products, including pâtés, mousses, rillettes, saucisson sec, smoked duck breast, duck confit, merguez, boudin noir, and truffle butters, they’re offering more types of charcuterie than any other American company, and it’s shipping nationwide.
The Apero Sampler Kit serves 3-4 people and includes:
- Pâté with Black Pepper (7 oz): A country-style pâté made of All-Natural pork and flavored with black pepper. Superb with canapés or as a filling to a sandwich.
- Saucisson Sec (11 oz): This rich, flavorful French Saucisson Sec has an excellent balance of seasoning and flavor. The pork meat is blended with fresh garlic, sea salt, and black peppercorn in an all natural beef casing, cured 30 days, and then hand-tied.
- Cornichons (10 oz): French-style gherkins pickled in vinegar and spiced the
Artisanal way. They are the perfect pairing for pâtés, ham, saucisson sec, and other charcuterie.
- Organic Flatbread Crackers (4 oz): These crackers are made using only the finest ingredients. Lightly flavored with some organic olive oil and grey salt they will not overpower your toppings. That’s why they are the best partner for charcuterie and cheese!
- Choose to add more!
- Garlic Sausage (0.75 lb): A fully cooked pork sausage made with selected pork cuts, with fresh and
- Jambon de Paris (3 lbs): Made according to traditional recipes to ensure a rich, delicate taste. Lean, low-fat whole-muscle pork is slowly cooked, carefully seasoned, and perfect for slicing. Enjoy one of the best Parisian style hams available in your favorite sandwiches, croque monsieur, quiches, party trays, antipasto platters, appetizers & breakfast dishes.
- Jambon de Bayonne (3 oz; presliced): The only ham to be salted with a spring water salt. The salt of the Salies-de-Béarn! This unique salt is locally sourced right within the ham’s salting region. This rock salt is obtained with an ancient method – it is scooped up with a pool skimmer as the water evaporates. This Jambon de Bayonne is aged 12 months.
- Duck Fat (7 oz): Better than butter! Use duck fat to make your own confit and to sauté potatoes and vegetables. Made from 100% duck fat and nothing else!
Pâté with Black Pepper: Pork, Pork Liver, Water, Eggs, Red Burgundy Wine, Onions, Nonfat Dry Milk, Salt, Black Pepper, Garlic, Spices (Nutmeg, Coriander, Caraway, Allspice). Aspic: Water, Gelatin, Vinegar, Brandy, Salt, Carrageenan. Allergens: Milk, Eggs.
Saucisson Sec: Pork, Salt, Dextrose, Spices, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Sodium Erythorbate, Garlic, Sodium Nitrite. Encased in Beef Casing and Rice Starch. Allergens: None.
Cornichons: Gherkins, Water, Vinegar, Salt, Pearl Onions, Spices (Yellow Mustard Seeds, Brown Mustard Seeds), Calcium Chloride (Firming Agent), Dehydrated Tarragon Leaves. Allergens: None
Flatbread Crackers: Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Sourdough Culture (Organic Wheat Flour, Water), Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Olive Oil, Organic Canola Oil, Sea Salt, Sel Gris. Allergens: Wheat
Garlic Sausage: Pork, Water, Salt, Nonfat Dry Milk, Garlic, Sugar, Pepper, Spices (Nutmeg, Coriander, Caraway, Allspice), Granulated Garlic, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Sodium Nitrite. Encased in Collagen Casing. Allergens: Milk
Jambon de Paris: Ham, Water, Pork Belly Skin, Salt, Dextrose, Spices, Cane Sugar, Celery Powder. Allergens: None
Jambon de Bayonne: Ham, Salt. Allergens: None
Duck Fat: Rendered Duck Fat, Salt, Pepper. Allergens: None
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove items from packaging and place them immediately in refrigerator or freezer.
- Keep pâté and saucisson sec refrigerated <under 40°F.
- Refrigerate cornichons after opening
- Leftover items should be wrapped in plastic film and kept refrigerated for up to 7 days, or frozen
- Shelf life of:
- Pâté is 8 weeks.
- Saucisson sec is 12 weeks.
- Cornichons is 2 years.
- Flatbread Cracker is 1 year.
Pâté with Black Pepper
Bread Pairings: Traditional French Baguette, Tuscan Bread, Rustic Bread.
Wine Pairings: Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Noir, Gigondas, St Emilion Grand Cru.
Bread Pairings: Traditional French Baguette
Wine Pairings: Côtes du Rhône, Sancerre, Beaujolais
- Fabrique Délices ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.